PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Exhaust

anywhereEx
08-25-2002, 11:49 AM
I am looking into getting a new exhaust for my 400ex. I have been looking at the new Trinity Stage IV exhaust. They claim that it works great with nearly any set up and it looks like it is good Quality. Does anyone out there have this exhaust or know much about it? I really do not want to waste the $ if it is not worth it. Thanks:confused:

08-25-2002, 12:16 PM
i talked to a guy at the track last weekend with one and he disliked it. i wasen't that the pipes performance sucked but the quality wasen'tthere. they use a billet clamp to attach it to the frame and it was way too large to clamp on the pipe and it came loose all the time. if you are considering a race pipe you can get good ones from lrd performance, Hetrick racing, sparks racing,tc racing are just a few. it alwas seemed to me that trinity was more of a 2-stroke performace shop.

anywhereEx
08-25-2002, 01:24 PM
I am not so much looking for a race exhaust. I had just heard good things about the Trinity exhaust. I am looking for a good all around exhaust that will preform good while stock until I put the 416 kit on it. Right now I am have a jet kit, Filter, Aluminum air box. What would your recomendaions be? It has to be a sturdy pipe because I do alot of hard trail riding and jumping.

08-25-2002, 01:37 PM
i haven't really looked at pipes in a while. a good trail pipe would be a hmf, pro curcuit, maybe a white brothers. supertrap

Rider#11
08-25-2002, 05:47 PM
Curstis Sparks is about the best exhaust system u can buy for a 400ex

oldnumberseven
08-25-2002, 06:04 PM
I have a trinity exhaust and I love it! In terms of quality it surpasses every other pipe I have seen. I have not had any problems with the billet clamp lossening up. I do think it would be a bit much for a stock motor though.

Bean
08-25-2002, 06:05 PM
if u are jus messin around in the yard, sparks, lrd, tc, ect arnt the pipe for u, but, if sound dont matter, i would get the trinity, or sparks, or lrd, they all make nice pipes, and trinitys are chrome i belive

Sick0
08-25-2002, 07:51 PM
The white bros is a nice pipe. I think its more for play.