PDA

View Full Version : blingstar nerfs hitting the brake!

mole97
08-15-2006, 05:01 AM
.o.k I just put my new blingstar nerfs on my 06 trx and the brake now hits the teeth on the footpeg so may brake isn't catching.Has anyone else had this problem,and what was your fix? Is there a certain way I can adjust the brake pedal, or maybey just grind down the teeth? Just wondering..Oh and buy the way I love these nerfs,butwhat a pain in the ***** to get on..no predrilled hole for the footpegs :huh

ZATA
08-15-2006, 08:58 AM
dont use the brakes?

the predator
08-15-2006, 09:27 AM
which style do ya have...? me and a buddy have the DC nerfs and his is an 06 mine is an 05 and have no probs with the brake hitting, did ya put the posts on the wrong side to where they're too far forward? it's been so long since i installed mine that i don't remember if they're different.

Nick110
08-15-2006, 10:49 AM
Make sure u put the black post with the holes for the bolts on top.

I have the DC and they are awesome but blingstar as a company sucks arse.

mole97
08-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by ZATA
dont use the brakes? Thats exactly what I did this sunday. rode at rausch all day,...with no rear brakes.I don't have the quad here at my house. so I cant run out to see what you guys are saying,Ill see it this weekend.(long story,dont ask why it's not here).and see if i can see what you guys are talking about.btw they r the pro pegs.thanx for the responses

Nick110
08-15-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by mole97
Thats exactly what I did this sunday. rode at rausch all day,...with no rear brakes.I don't have the quad here at my house. so I cant run out to see what you guys are saying,Ill see it this weekend.(long story,dont ask why it's not here).and see if i can see what you guys are talking about.btw they r the pro pegs.thanx for the responses

Pro pegs as in Dana Creech or John Natalie