PDA

View Full Version : 2 hour harescramble Taylorville Illinois

400exmom
08-15-2006, 03:58 AM
this sunday~ just wondering who's all goin to be on the line!!

www.southforkdirtriders.com

same location as the WSPA race was located!

skull2002
08-15-2006, 05:15 AM
sounds like a good time! i dont know if i could last for 2 hours. lol but ya never know.

watts16
08-15-2006, 07:17 AM
I'll be there and a fews guys from the MO series will be there. Hopefully I'll have enough energy to hit the MX track after the race.

400exmom
08-15-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by watts16
I'll be there and a fews guys from the MO series will be there. Hopefully I'll have enough energy to hit the MX track after the race. get there early and ride it thats what i usually do

dirtriderex
08-15-2006, 05:45 PM
I might go, don't know, depends on my finacial situation:rolleyes:

Kev
08-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
I might go, don't know, depends on my finacial situation:rolleyes:

Come on...it's only money....

Plus you need the practice...

watts16
08-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Are you going Kev? If so thats at least 4 for A.

skull2002
08-17-2006, 08:25 PM
do they run a lot of the harescramble course on the mx track? looks like a very nice track! any more +35 riders ???

watts16
08-17-2006, 08:27 PM
Everytime Ive raced there we didnt go on the MX track.

400exmom
08-18-2006, 04:56 AM
no racing XC on the MX track at taylorville~ it will be open ride for members or riders for practice

greg ~ daryll bozarth will likey be there in the A class also good luck to all other 4 guys in A that wanna try and catch him~ i think i may run the A class if i go i feel like i need to do some tire rubbin and bar bangin with my buddy kev:devil:

DJJ450r
08-18-2006, 05:08 AM
I'll be in the A class, I gotta beat Bozarth this time:macho

Kev
08-18-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
no racing XC on the MX track at taylorville~ it will be open ride for members or riders for practice

greg ~ daryll bozarth will likey be there in the A class also good luck to all other 4 guys in A that wanna try and catch him~ i think i may run the A class if i go i feel like i need to do some tire rubbin and bar bangin with my buddy kev:devil:

Ut oh...i'm scared now....Might have to run the old man class....Can't be shown up by a girrrlll..... :eek2:

Might be a very muddy race this time, the rain has been coming down around here pretty good. Should be a sunny Sunday though....

watts16
08-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Yea it looks like there going to get about an inch of rain or more with the storms tonight. Its been cloudy all day here but no rain. Im about an 1.25 hours south taylorville.

dirtriderex
08-19-2006, 09:24 AM
Im pulling out. I'm not driving 4 hours to race in a mud hole. Good Luck everyone:)

shaff107
08-19-2006, 02:02 PM
I dont think that Darrel will be there Tomarrow ... there is Mid-South Harescrable Race in TN tomarrow ....

BUT ..........

i was thinking about maybe coming....:macho

shaff107
08-19-2006, 06:25 PM
ITS OFFICAL .....

Ill be there along with Killerquad ...

Ill be getting there around 9 hit me when ya see to SAY HEY!!\

Later
Jonathan

dirtriderex
08-20-2006, 06:25 PM
How did everyone do?

watts16
08-20-2006, 07:20 PM
A class
1.Jonathan Shaff
2.Devon Jarret
3.Greg watts.. me
4. I think was Kevin
5. Killerquad forgot his name

I had an excellent race except for the 2nd lap. I got stuck bad right aafter scoring then my quad wouldnt start back up. It was a fun track.

watts16
08-20-2006, 07:21 PM
O and I got the starts on video but Im going to lay down.:p

tfuchs
08-20-2006, 07:30 PM
Great Finish Greg

DJJ450r
08-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by shaff107
ITS OFFICAL .....

Ill be there along with Killerquad ...

Ill be getting there around 9 hit me when ya see to SAY HEY!!\

Later
Jonathan Great race today, that was the most fun I've had in a while, I wish I didn't have to pull off to pull my pants up so much:devil:

shaff107
08-20-2006, 08:41 PM
You 2 ... you should be proud of that finish ....

Again good race to all ..

Later Jonathan

DJJ450r
08-21-2006, 05:33 AM
I had a lot of fun, maybe I'll see you at some of the nationals next year:macho

geogeorge
08-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
Great race today, that was the most fun I've had in a while, I wish I didn't have to pull off to pull my pants up so much:devil:

stop waering the baggy stuff and try pants that fit you and you wont have to stop. :devil:

DJJ450r
08-21-2006, 02:46 PM
They used to fit me, idk what happened?:blah: the heavy mud didn't help much either.

trx400exxracer
08-21-2006, 03:14 PM
They used to fit me, idk what happened?:blah: the heavy mud didn't help much either.

act your color Devon:D

watts16
08-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Here are the starts on video
A
http://media.putfile.com/A--taylorville-820

B +35
http://media.putfile.com/B-35--taylorville-820

C
http://media.putfile.com/C--taylorville-820

Junior
http://media.putfile.com/Junior--taylorville

KILLAQuad
08-22-2006, 06:39 AM
Here are the starts on video
A
http://media.putfile.com/A--taylorville-820

B +35
http://media.putfile.com/B-35--taylorville-820

C
http://media.putfile.com/C--taylorville-820

Junior
http://media.putfile.com/Junior--taylorville

SEE WHAT HAPPENDS WHEN YOU GET RAN OVER BY SHAFF ON EVERY START YOU EVER HAD WITH HIM.... YOU JUMP IN FRONT OF EVERYONE BUT JUST SO YOU DONT HERE THE B.S. FROM SHAFF FOR THE 3+HR RIDE HOME YOU SWING IT TOO WIDE HIT A BIG *** HOLE AND TAKE 3RD INTO THE WOODS..... SHAFF YOU SUCK FOR THE PSYCHE OF OTHER RACERS ESPECIALLY FRIENDS.....

NE WAY......

KILLAQuad on this site and KillERquad on all other sites... Tyler Moore ..... finished Dead Freaking Last in A Class ... But was running great lap times when i got moving.... My head pipe fell off on the first lap and had to put it back on (Had to find 2 Nuts to put back on.... ) ... then i took back off and got hung up on a Tree that i thought i could run over and it wraped up in my axle and i was stuck there for about 4 minutes... so at the start of the 2nd lap i was 8-10 minutes down..... :huh

I was coming back over the bridge as the leaders (Shaff and who ever was behind him) was coming the other way... every lap we would meet up right there and the last 3 laps i was actually putting time on shaff.... but i needed a few more hours of running 2-5 seconds faster than the leaders to catch ANY OF THEM....

All i have to say is... GT THUNDER SHOCKS ROCK.... i got them set up finally and they actually put the Smack down on my $5000+ Suspension set up that is on my Race Quad.... (Maybe i got some more dialing in to go on the race set up....:huh )

Great race guys and that was actually a fun race... it has been a while since i had one of those.... ****But they need to run the little guys b4 or after us.... the kid on his 4x4 tryed to race me through the mud and i was yelling at him the whole time and he hit that bigger tree crossing and about ended his racing career, Scared me to death .... i stopped, put him back on his quad and told him he had better CHILL OUT.... the other 2 would get out of my way like i was parting the red sea everytime... so they where ok ... and the 4x4 would get out of my way everytime after that first little boo boo but still... they didnt need to be running with the big guys .... *****

So ... Great race guys ... and you 2 younger fellas need to hit the nationals.... Hit Shaff up if you need anything.... ;)

watts16
08-22-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by KILLAQuad
SEE WHAT HAPPENDS WHEN YOU GET RAN OVER BY SHAFF ON EVERY START YOU EVER HAD WITH HIM.... YOU JUMP IN FRONT OF EVERYONE BUT JUST SO YOU DONT HERE THE B.S. FROM SHAFF FOR THE 3+HR RIDE HOME YOU SWING IT TOO WIDE HIT A BIG *** HOLE AND TAKE 3RD INTO THE WOODS..... SHAFF YOU SUCK FOR THE PSYCHE OF OTHER RACERS ESPECIALLY FRIENDS.....

NE WAY......

KILLAQuad on this site and KillERquad on all other sites... Tyler Moore ..... finished Dead Freaking Last in A Class ... But was running great lap times when i got moving.... My head pipe fell off on the first lap and had to put it back on (Had to find 2 Nuts to put back on.... ) ... then i took back off and got hung up on a Tree that i thought i could run over and it wraped up in my axle and i was stuck there for about 4 minutes... so at the start of the 2nd lap i was 8-10 minutes down..... :huh

I was coming back over the bridge as the leaders (Shaff and who ever was behind him) was coming the other way... every lap we would meet up right there and the last 3 laps i was actually putting time on shaff.... but i needed a few more hours of running 2-5 seconds faster than the leaders to catch ANY OF THEM....

All i have to say is... GT THUNDER SHOCKS ROCK.... i got them set up finally and they actually put the Smack down on my $5000+ Suspension set up that is on my Race Quad.... (Maybe i got some more dialing in to go on the race set up....:huh )

Great race guys and that was actually a fun race... it has been a while since i had one of those.... ****But they need to run the little guys b4 or after us.... the kid on his 4x4 tryed to race me through the mud and i was yelling at him the whole time and he hit that bigger tree crossing and about ended his racing career, Scared me to death .... i stopped, put him back on his quad and told him he had better CHILL OUT.... the other 2 would get out of my way like i was parting the red sea everytime... so they where ok ... and the 4x4 would get out of my way everytime after that first little boo boo but still... they didnt need to be running with the big guys .... *****

So ... Great race guys ... and you 2 younger fellas need to hit the nationals.... Hit Shaff up if you need anything.... ;)

I plan to hit the ironman this year and a few next year.

KILLAQuad
08-22-2006, 03:46 PM
I plan to hit the ironman this year and a few next year.

Hit us up when you head that way... your only 30 mins from my house and 40 mins from Shaffs house ...

Also ... have you thought about St. Clairsville.... I dont know how far you are from I-70 but you can just take it straight there.... :D

watts16
08-22-2006, 04:29 PM
Got an IA series race on Oct 8th. But Im out of points in that series because i moved up midway through. I will decide the week of the race.:blah: :p

DJJ450r
08-22-2006, 04:53 PM
I plan to hit the ironman this year and a few next year. Me too, hopefully it won't be a mud bog like in 04:blah: I'll be racing Open B:macho

watts16
08-22-2006, 04:58 PM
Me too, hopefully it won't be a mud bog like in 04:blah: I'll be racing Open B:macho

I'll be there with ya:p

400exmom
08-22-2006, 06:04 PM
Me too, hopefully it won't be a mud bog like in 04:blah: I'll be racing Open B:macho it was perfect last year!

DJJ450r
08-22-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
it was perfect last year! We still had to get pulled out of the pits:blah: Hopefully it will be the same or a little less muddy:D Were you at taylorville? I didn't see you there.

Kev
08-22-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by KILLAQuad

What to young fellas you talking about?

DJJ450r
08-23-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Kev
What to young fellas you talking about? I think me and greg watts but not sure.

markk
08-28-2006, 10:36 PM
I'll be there and a fews guys from the MO series will be there. Hopefully I'll have enough energy to hit the MX track after the race. .

I like to get there early and ride the MX track before the race, that way i can push and try to get my arms to pump up just a little, and then go wait for about 30 min to start the race, and iv never had arm pump during a race when i rode kinda hard befor hand! just my 2 pennys!!!!

shaff107
08-29-2006, 09:27 AM
Dang i thought that you were dead mark where have ya been .... ?