PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Argo $4000 Firm

derekhonda
08-14-2006, 10:29 AM
Whats up gang, really need to move this.

1997 Argo Vanguard 6x6.

Will seat 4 people, moves through mud, sand, snow, and water with ease. This is a half boat half atv....you can drive it straight from land right into the water. Ideal for hunters...fishers....or anyone who likes to have lots of fun.

Powered by a Briggs and Straton 16 HP twin. Has Low, High, and Reverse gears. Low works great through the trail or while pulling a small trailer (has a tow package). High speed is great for fields and gravel roads...will travel almost 25 MPH. Has an 8 gallon gas tank that is good for about 8 hours of use.

Freshly serviced, just changed all fluids along with installing a new battery and belt. Bearings only have about 35 hours on them.

For serious water use, you can mount up to a 10 horse outboard motor on the back that will really scoot you through the water.

Like I said, I am back in school and have no use for this thing, figured it was time to let it go. Also, I just refinished the seats because after 9 years of use they were starting to show some wear.

First 4000 in cash takes it home. If you are interested in a great vehicle you should really consider this one. New ones go for around $9,000.00...buy this for less than half the price.

derekhonda
08-14-2006, 10:32 AM
Another picture

derekhonda
08-17-2006, 08:38 PM
BUMP