PDA

View Full Version : finally rode my lt-r450 yesterday wowww

STEVEDU2
08-13-2006, 09:28 PM
ive had it for 3 weeks now and never rode it other than down the alley (while it was stock).put everything i needed on it to race yosh pipe,ac blackline nerfs,ac blackline frt bumper,ac blackline grab bar,tag 1 1/8 bars,11/8 bar mounts,cheery bomb,kanda klaw mx front tires.

all i have to say is this thing is fricken nice.i have a trx450 completely set up for mx and this motor right out of the crate will smoke it.as far as handling i think the only thing i will do is shocks and a axle,and rear tires.my only complaint are the rear tires and its a little low on low end power but im going to install a power now valve to take care of this.to me the rear tires get decent traction but they dont corner at all so im going to switch to holeshots all the way around.

as far as mid to top this thing rips and is a very controlable
power.as far as the stock suspension the front seemed to be a little soft and the rear was a little stiff,so i made some adjustments and got it close but its still not perfect,but for stock shocks they are decent.

i will post some pics later.i built a yellow one because everyones building white ones.