PDA

View Full Version : Qwad Sale!

qwadfather
08-13-2006, 03:23 AM
This one is definitely worth stepping up to! Absolutely awesome trail rider/hunting machine. I've got a '94 Polaris 300 4X4 that is in exceptional condition with Hi-lifter lift and oversized tires, re-geared as a 400. Front and rear utility racks. Bike has new Aeon Performance pipe and clutch kit with brand new top-end with decked head last year. Also new K&N and snap-on woodland camo fender covers. New 1" overtravel shocks and all 3 brake pads last year. $3200 gets it delivered within 750 miles of El Paso, TX.
I also have a 2002? Dinli Helix 100 that is like new. Bike is near perfect. Has hi and low range tranny with reverse, headlights, rear hydro disc brake, rear utility rack. Little machine even has sequential blinkers, brake lights and a horn. Tires like new. This will make an excellent quad for a smaller adult or a youngster, generally bigger than most mini-quads. $2000 delivered within 750 miles of El Paso, TX. Contact me toll free@(866)805-6330 and leave a message. I'll call ya back ASAP.
Actually have a couple of more for sale! '99 Scrambler 400 w/ 750 original miles and loads of fast extras!