PDA

View Full Version : 1995 CBR600 F3 3499 everything replaced show winner

yamablaster24
08-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Just got this thing and im only 17 and cant ride at night. I am willing to trade for a car but would really like to sell for 3499. I have a lot more in the bike but i gotta let her go It has custom paint orange/blue, brand new rear tire, new front tire new x-ring chain, new brake pads, new plugs, just changed oil with fully synthetic, only has 6700 miles and i put 3000 of those on it. Lowered 2 inches on both ends, blue swingarm, vance n hines exhaust, jetted perfectly, rear brake light integrator, flush mount turns in front, LED kit all over entire bike, Chrome windshield, The rear tire, chain, swingarm, brake pads, and that junk only has maybe 6 miles on it. I always ran 93 through this bike or 94. The bike runs great and honestly everywhere i go everyone gives me a comment. The bike has been set down when my buddies wife (stupid i know) tried to ride it. It was doing maybe 8-9 mph the first time and the second time on the other side im almost sure she stalled and it fell. The body has been somewhat repaired and paint touched up and from 10 feet you can tell. The fairings are strong and together and you can go out and ride all day without anyone noticing. I honestly just need the cash because my buddy has a mustang that hes allowing me to pay payments on but i need cash now. This bike has been stripped down and completely gone over by a mechanic. Everything was gone over and i put over a grand in just maintenance. This bike needs nothing to go out and the chain has a 20,000 mile warranty. The rims and gas cap, and most aluminum pieces are polished-buffed almost to chrome