PDA

View Full Version : Long Time no typey

pastfast125
08-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Hey guys, hows it been goin? Since moving I've had to make the switch to Dial-up, so I haven't been on at all, but I figured I'd check in. And if my computer will stop being such a pain, I will get some pics up:mad:

I just had our yearly trip over to hatfield mccoy and it's surrounding areas, and it took a toll on my quad. My 2 right rims are pretty screwed up, the right rear isnt round anymore, and the right front has a big kink in it ( You'll see in the pics) Trials where awesome and we did some pretty sweet hillclimbs and what not. Right now I hav ehte z torn apart for a thorough cleaning as well as valve adjustments, jetting, and whatever else I decide to do. Once I get my job ( hopefully at a motorsports deal for hte discounts) I'll be getting 4 hiper beadlock rims, some 19" Front tires and who knows what else.

Couple questions. I've either heard or seen an add for a replacement gasket on the z400 that bumps the compression up..Could somebody hook me up with a link on where to find this, and some info, like what stock compression is, and what it is bumped up to?

Also, What's the stock offset for z400 rims? I Know this stuff should be in the z400 section, but I figured I'd bunch it into one long rambling post :D

And can somebody give me a lil info on TCS valving ( I think that's it?) and whether it's worth it, and how much it costs. I dunno much about shocks, but from what I know, it allows the ride height to be really low, but hten when u jump and are in te air, the shocks drop out and absorb the full landing. Thanks guys and I'll see if I can get a few pics up.

08-12-2006, 10:45 PM
whats up bro the other day i was actually like wtf where is nanaboy and pastfast lol. any news on you getting that 450.im hopefully picking up a 03 rm 250 decked out some time soon, and guess what i dont suk so bad anymore:p but naa im sorry i cant help ya with the other stuff ive only heard good things from derisi and gt thunder tho.

pastfast125
08-12-2006, 10:56 PM
haha yea man, As soon as I get a job I'm financin me a 450. I'm thinkin about the honda, but I dunno yet. seems like the 450 shootouts like the honda, but we'll see.

now for the pics, I dont feel like loading to photobucket, so here they are one at a time.

The wrath of West Virginia rocks...

pastfast125
08-12-2006, 11:01 PM
front rim:eek:

pastfast125
08-12-2006, 11:04 PM
my baby :macho