PDA

View Full Version : Makes Me Mad

RedRider4
08-12-2006, 09:22 PM
tonite on the news they had 2 diff reports about these 2 kids on one quad w/no helmet they lost control and hit some trees and are now in icu. the other guy took his quad on the road w/no helmet and got smacked by a truck!!! this makes me sooo mad becase people go out and ride without a helmet and get hurt and and gets on the news and gives all us riders a bad name!!! and its not like u dont here about it that often its all the time.

Phills450r
08-12-2006, 09:57 PM
sorry to hear.. i could careless what other people do when they are doing dumb stuff like that.. they need to be told but if they decide not to.. its their fault.. you will always see me wearing a helmet thats all that counts imo

DieselBoy
08-12-2006, 10:03 PM
We pay for their mistakes essentially...

LittleMissE
08-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy
We pay for their mistakes essentially...

Yeah we are already starting to pay for there mistakes... Some of the place around my house were we used to ride have been getting closed b/c people get hurt then sue the land owners and they close it down!!! I mean in the news why cant they tell about the people who ride quads that help but out with puting fires out we lighting strikes a tree!!

Toadz400
08-12-2006, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by LittleMissE
Yeah we are already starting to pay for there mistakes... Some of the place around my house were we used to ride have been getting closed b/c people get hurt then sue the land owners and they close it down!!! I mean in the news why cant they tell about the people who ride quads that help but out with puting fires out we lighting strikes a tree!!

If you haven't noticed, good news doesn't sell. If they want to get viewers and make money they'll report on the things that no one really wants to hear but it grabs our attention and gets us riled up in some way or form.

LittleMissE
08-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Toadz400
If you haven't noticed, good news doesn't sell. If they want to get viewers and make money they'll report on the things that no one really wants to hear but it grabs our attention and gets us riled up in some way or form.

Thats true, but I would rather hear some good news sometimes then always the negative!!!