PDA

View Full Version : quiet core

idontknowwhoiam
08-12-2006, 10:36 AM
well for all the youngguns that want WICKED loud pipes...i put off gettin one for a long time and just recently got a HMF..i was up at my moms ridin today where iv rode fer like 15 years no problems and the first ride with the HMF theres a old man shakin a stick at me tellin me im to loud..and i aint alowed on his property(went online and looked up his land and it isnt even his land so he can get bent)but anyways...........loud aint good for the woods

krt400ex
08-12-2006, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by idontknowwhoiam
well for all the youngguns that want WICKED loud pipes...i put off gettin one for a long time and just recently got a HMF..i was up at my moms ridin today where iv rode fer like 15 years no problems and the first ride with the HMF theres a old man shakin a stick at me tellin me im to loud..and i aint alowed on his property(went online and looked up his land and it isnt even his land so he can get bent)but anyways...........loud aint good for the woods

i completely agree

94F450SD
08-13-2006, 07:40 AM
ive got an HMF on mine with the quiet core in it and its still pretty loud.been thinkin about goin back to stock.

there was a suzuki quad at the place where i ride that was almost silent.all you hear from it is a little hissing noise till it gets wound up and screamin than its sounds like a 60MPH wind.i gotta find out what kind of pipe he has on it and see if they make it for the honda.

idontknowwhoiam
08-13-2006, 08:24 AM
i know it..i love the hmf, but bein loud as hell sucks...my friends got this stealth pipe on his forman that makes it like real quiet..not "stealth"but pretty quiet..might get one for my 4x4