PDA

View Full Version : I sold it.... I F&%$ing sold it...

stuntman_12
08-12-2006, 12:45 AM
I just let her go... three and a half years of fun, laughter, and tears. I am really emotionally upset!... Who Thought that you could get emotionally attatched to a machine! Well i let her go to a good guy for a good price (on his part). I mean, for real... i have had really good times on that banshee (gf involved). I was known b/c of the shee. "there's Cole on his Banshee" i got the nick name "sheeboy" in my hometown, cuz i used to rider to school, to hang out... i bought a four stroke a few days ago too... it's still in pieces(416ex). I think i'm gonna get it together sell it and go get another banshee. What do yall say? Shee sold for 1600 and the guy drove 530 miles to get it! I think i was too cheap!

firefighterjosh
08-30-2006, 03:50 AM
I know how you feel. I am selling mine as we speek. I bought a 416ex and the 416 is just better for the woods. I am selling it cuz I don't ride it and I want to start racing 4x4s:(

kawi_kfx13
09-01-2006, 04:37 PM
man i no how it is...used to have a banshee loved it...bought 4 the riding i did it wasnt quit rite...well i left the top end and the way and went rite up the hills..but my maintnence on mine suckd! so i just sold her to get a 400ex to lol...and that didnt run worth a **** and blew it up rite away lol pist me off...but ya i wona banshee back

firefighterjosh
09-04-2006, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by kawi_kfx13
man i no how it is...used to have a banshee loved it...bought 4 the riding i did it wasnt quit rite...well i left the top end and the way and went rite up the hills..but my maintnence on mine suckd! so i just sold her to get a 400ex to lol...and that didnt run worth a **** and blew it up rite away lol pist me off...but ya i wona banshee back

Wanna Buy Mine?