PDA

View Full Version : What to do...?

Titanium
08-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Ok so recently my dad has been catching multiple people swimming/skinny dipping in our pool late at night. i need some suggestions on how to catch these little mofo's lol. cus it gets real old listenin to my dad b!tch at me about it because he thinks its me and my friends doin it lol. so lets hear it!

Aceman
08-11-2006, 09:25 PM
If they're girls what's the problem?

But if they're kids, why don't you put up a fence or go out there with a loaded gun and cock it. That will usually scare them, nothing like climbing out of the neighbors pool naked under gunpoint.:p

Titanium
08-11-2006, 09:28 PM
they're not girls. well there's 1. but the rest are dudes. and every time we try and bust em and we turn the light on they haul *** and we dont get to catch them. and we do have a fence. its a 8 or 9 foot fence all the way around our back yard.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
08-11-2006, 09:34 PM
get an electric fence:p

Aceman
08-11-2006, 09:36 PM
How are they getting through the fence? Going over it? And you can't catch them in time? You could buy a dog. Threaten them with a paintball gun, maybe? Threatening a shot to the privates is pretty discouraging.

Titanium
08-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
How are they getting through the fence? Going over it? And you can't catch them in time? You could buy a dog. Threaten them with a paintball gun, maybe? Threatening a shot to the privates is pretty discouraging.

ur not gonna believe this but we have 2 wolves in our back yard. but they're in a separate part. although they do get pretty pissed when ppl that arent spose to be in there are there. lol. and i had shot at them with a paintball gun before. that was about a year ago.

TheFontMaster
08-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Put a car batery by the side of the pool, and run a couple wires into the water, so when they jump in they get shocked.:cool:

Mx_523
08-11-2006, 09:49 PM
TheFontMaster has got it! Why not hide and sit there with a paintball gun and wait for them. Then catch them and turn them into the cops for trespassing.

08-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Oh man if I where you I would get all stealthed up and **** and hideout with a PB gun and just wait for them. Then just unload on them. And then get someone else with a PB gun to hide where they get in/out and unload on them when there running away. I'd have so much fun haha

Honda400exrox
08-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Take pics of them, put the pics all around your school, have a title like "look what these homos are doin in their spare time"

f you really wanna scare them, hide near your pool. run up when they are in it and yell group hug in the pool tonite:huh :scary:

xtremefullbore
08-11-2006, 10:17 PM
what you do is, one of my freinds has this its a line of electric fence and you tape it to the top of your fence and when the touch it they will get shocked and then u and ur freinds who help you do this corner them with paintball guns or somin... I wish I was in ur shoes... one night when my dad was having problems with kids robbing his store me and 3 freinds went over there with our rifles after a hunting trip and sat at the door all 5 nights and finally on the 5th night we saw a old red/white truck pull in and 4 kids hopped out and we waited till they walked in the door and on of my freinds stood outside so if they ran he had them and we had them trapped and we arrested them with zipties and told them we were undercover police... :D ...

Rico400
08-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by xtremefullbore
what you do is, one of my freinds has this its a line of electric fence and you tape it to the top of your fence and when the touch it they will get shocked and then u and ur freinds who help you do this corner them with paintball guns or somin... I wish I was in ur shoes... one night when my dad was having problems with kids robbing his store me and 3 freinds went over there with our rifles after a hunting trip and sat at the door all 5 nights and finally on the 5th night we saw a old red/white truck pull in and 4 kids hopped out and we waited till they walked in the door and on of my freinds stood outside so if they ran he had them and we had them trapped and we arrested them with zipties and told them we were undercover police... :D ...

ahahaha this is some funny stuff bro

Honda400exrox
08-11-2006, 10:30 PM

you shoulda beat the crap outta them

08-11-2006, 10:34 PM
put moustraps by the ladder or any entrance to your backyard:macho

xtremefullbore
08-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello

:huh ... really hurts through 2 inches of shoe material... WOW... :chinese:

Titanium
08-11-2006, 10:39 PM
i think im gonna try the car battery trick. lol. anybody else have any suggestions. im serious about catchin these fu(kers. i dont care if they are even my friends because if they are they are disprespecting me and using me lol.

Titanium
08-11-2006, 10:42 PM

think if they were skinny dipping tho?lol foreign body parts in it?!lol:macho :devil: quoincidently my dads the one of the only doctors in town so they'd have to see him to get it fixed lol.

xtremefullbore
08-11-2006, 10:49 PM
or you could... put some snakes in there or somin

if they didnt see them and jumped in.... LOL wow that would be a classic..:p .. there are some aqua blue racers, and they are almost not seeable in water... go buy some of those and youll be sett.. and maybe a snapping turtle in the corner....!!! YIKES!!!:chinese:

ShiftFMX
08-11-2006, 11:11 PM
or you could... put some snakes in there or somin

if they didnt see them and jumped in.... LOL wow that would be a classic..:p .. there are some aqua blue racers, and they are almost not seeable in water... go buy some of those and youll be sett.. and maybe a snapping turtle in the corner....!!! YIKES!!!:chinese:

I bet they would live real long in chlorine water :macho

WhiteZrider
08-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Go to walmart buy all the cheap paintball guns u can buy..... invite a lot of your friends over.....and do some target practice.

08-11-2006, 11:27 PM

Dont "WOW" me newb, he said they were skinny dipping which does mean, no clothes incase you didnt know.:o

Mean250r
08-12-2006, 06:32 AM
idk wtf ur waiting for man, just shoot em down with a pb gun, u wont kill them, u will just hurt them and u prob wont get in trouble cuz there trespassing. Get a PB gun, and unload on em. simple as that

Guy400
08-12-2006, 06:58 AM
At the risk of sounding overly obvious you said you throw on the lights and they haul *** before you can nab them. If you know they're back there in your pool why don't you sneak around with the lights off and then once you've surrounded them yell and have your mother or someone throw the lights on??

08-12-2006, 09:45 AM
[i] Threatening a shot to the privates is pretty discouraging. [/B]

thats going in my sig:p

NorCalRacer
08-12-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
I bet they would live real long in chlorine water :macho

They would, just fine... I used to clean pools, amazing what will live in those things. I like the snake idea, that would freak 'em out good. Or just put a bunch of tacks all over your pool deck:devil:

Toadz400
08-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
At the risk of sounding overly obvious you said you throw on the lights and they haul *** before you can nab them. If you know they're back there in your pool why don't you sneak around with the lights off and then once you've surrounded them yell and have your mother or someone throw the lights on??

I was thinking the same thing. Also, do they always come on a certain night at a certain time? If so, why not have a police officer nearby? I'd also make sure to put up No Tresspassing signs on your fence, just so that it's very obvious that they shouldn't be there (besides the 8-9 foot tall wall...).

mx428
08-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Wow, this exact same thing happened to me. We have a fence all the way around the pool, but some of it is just see through wire so it wont block the view from our house. Well, anyway, people were just usuing the wire like steps and going for night time swims. I'll post a pic so you can all see. Anyway, there's alot of plants, shrubs, ect, good cover. Well, at this time I was hardcore into paintball, so were all of my friends. They did this ever saterday night at like 3 AM, I 1st saw them because I took my g/f out there for a "night swim":blah:

Anyway, 4 of my friends and I surrounded ourselves around the pool at about 1 AM, and we waited. (This had been going on for about 3 weeks every week). At about 2:45 6, yes SIX people come up through my yard. They all kinda lined up next to eachother to jump into the deep end. Right about then they got full auto from 5 places. They tried to run but 4 ended up falling into the pool, one actually got away, and 1 just surrendered:p So we had 5 people in custody:blah: and we called the police. They all got charged with something, they even ratted out thier friend who slipped away. Turns out he was a track team hurdle thing jumper, I was wondering how he just flew right over that fence:blah:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Alloymx428/pool001copy.jpg

Got nads?
08-12-2006, 08:24 PM
You should pee in the water!!:D

xtullyx16
08-12-2006, 08:32 PM
The pb idea sounds good.. i wouldnt shock them with any thing cause u never know how the voltage will affect them right?! Soo yeah just hide out and when they come over shoot em up! oh yeah and trap them and have ur parents call the cops first!

stoled_400_:(
08-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello

might as well make it rat traps. :devil: those things will break bones. then, after their foot is broken and you hear them screaming, you can calmly load up your paintball gun, and take your time unloading on them, seeing as they won't be running too fast. :D

TRX_450
08-12-2006, 08:45 PM
ill come help you...spot lights and pb-guns are the ticket to all things like this...ive done it many times before...when they blinded they just stand there or occasionally try to get away ending up tripping and hurting themselves..another thing to do is just put baby powder or sumthin on the inside of ur fence so if they run away u get finger prints....if you need any help lemme know and ill come help ya

FoxRacing81
08-12-2006, 08:51 PM
I would most definatly hide outside until they showed up. I'd hide with a couple of buddies. Let them use paintball guns, I'd hold my 20 gauge and just use it to hold them there til the police came...

Def. hide out and wait for em.

Hondaracing819
You can use this

Hondaracing819
With some of these

DieselBoy
08-12-2006, 09:06 PM
you should just set up one of those pool alarms that goes off when the water is disturbed (for little kids), they're not that expensive and they are quite loud. available at most pool shops.

and if you want to get them by the balls wait until they show up, call the police, and when they arrive route the cop into the backyard and surprise, surprise.

i don't think driving a bullet in someone for swimming in your pool is really a good idea.

08-12-2006, 09:15 PM
I wish people would sneak into my pool at night. I have so many perfect hiding spots.

RedRider4
08-12-2006, 09:16 PM
whatever you do let us know

Quad Boy 660r
08-12-2006, 09:38 PM
Just try not to end up in jail.:devil:

DieselBoy
08-12-2006, 09:54 PM
yeah officer i shotted the guy 11 times cuz he swam in my pool.... serves him right!

procircuit406ex
08-13-2006, 10:17 AM
shotted?:huh

DEVINF450R
08-13-2006, 10:32 AM
DEFINITELY THE PB GUN THING!!! Are you familiar with "JACK ROCKS"? they are large nails made up in the shape of jacks, they were originally made to be thrown on roads to puncture semi-truck tires...they would pass through shoes hahaha

250R-Dee
08-13-2006, 11:02 AM
You guys have some creative and funny suggestions but you always have to keep the lawsuit issue in the back of your mind when PROTECTING your property. I hate to be the party pooper but it is illegal to set boobie traps for intruders and you can be sued if someone gets injured while trying to flee from you. Remember the weird lawsuit last year?? A theif sued a homeowner because he was injured while trying to escape from the house. This is not a fib! :(

A safe way to catch them:
Flood lights with motion sensors
one or two video cameras that cover as much of the area as possible and will not get blinded when the flloodlights activate. If you use two cameras aim one at the pool and the other at the escape route.

Oh yeah, if you do not have any NO SWIMMING or NO TRESPASSING signs now would be a good time to post them. make sure they are in plain view because this will he lp when you have to go to court.

Titanium
08-13-2006, 11:08 AM
well its been a while since i have updated. me and my big brother might try the paintball thing. Something else i might add to the story is they are tearin up our floaty's lol. another thing to add is we've had no trespassing signs up ever since this problem started. and what really got me pissed off yesterday was when i told our local police chief about it. he basically just blew it off. it pissed me off so bad.

TRX_450
08-13-2006, 11:42 AM
my mom works for the biggest DUI lawyer in the state....he knows all the judges, police cheifs, and other officials...whats the police cheifs name? i can have troy have a talk with him

250R-Dee
08-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Get them on video!!! If your town is small you will be able to identify them with no problems!

If you shoot them with a PB markers while they are not armed you can be sued for causing bodily harm or even taken to jail for causing bodily harm. You will also be giving the PB community a bad name if someome gets hurt. A stray shot to the face can cause some serious damage.

Yes, I am an avid paintballer!! if you are going to use your PB marker do not shoot AT them, please shoot NEAR them!

trx400exxracer
08-13-2006, 12:03 PM
get a few friends witih Paint ball guns and sneak out there and have fun hehehe:D

DEVINF450R
08-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Is there a BB gun cummunity?? well I doubt it and if so who cares...shoot them with a red ryder. they won't penatrate the skin...btw a shot to the face caould do some major damage hahaha

ShiftFMX
08-13-2006, 12:28 PM
Airsoft guns would still scare them!

I agree with 250r-Dee, I read all this stuff with paintball guns and traps, but if they do get seriously hurt, even though they are on your property, it WILL come back on you.

Just like this lady called the cops on me one day while I was riding because I came out of nowhere by the road and I scared her and the police officer said that If she had wrecked, it would have been my fault.

See the long burm after the straight away...thats where I "scared" her...

DEVINF450R
08-13-2006, 12:40 PM
hey I wouldn't want anyone's naked love juices in my pool unless they were mine

xx3003xrdrxx
08-13-2006, 12:53 PM
hide there till they come and wait till they all get in the pool. Then throw a 5 gallon bucket full of oil into the pool and light them on fire. Watch them burn and die, then go back to sleep and call the cops in the morning saying there was a mass suicide in your backyard the previous night.....

DEVINF450R
08-13-2006, 12:58 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THAT IS IT!!!!!!!

Mx_523
08-13-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by xx3003xrdrxx
hide there till they come and wait till they all get in the pool. Then throw a 5 gallon bucket full of oil into the pool and light them on fire. Watch them burn and die, then go back to sleep and call the cops in the morning saying there was a mass suicide in your backyard the previous night.....

Lmfao!

440racer66
08-13-2006, 04:22 PM
i vote for the pb option

DieselBoy
08-13-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by procircuit406ex
shotted?:huh

yeah, YEAH! he shotted the guy 11 TIMES!

Mx_523
08-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Eat a lot of burritos and then unload into the pool?:ermm:

DieselBoy
08-13-2006, 04:47 PM
wait until they're in your backyard naked.....and beat them with fir tree branches (pine needles on the pecker...OW)

stoled_400_:(
08-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by xx3003xrdrxx

yeah i think we have a winner... lmao...that's awesome

nosliw
08-13-2006, 05:22 PM
crocodile

250R-Dee
08-13-2006, 05:37 PM
Hmmmm... find an old bum with rabies and pay him to bite anybody who tries to jump in the pool NEKKID after certain hours. One bottle of Thunderbird will get you the meanest pitbull known to mankind:blah: :D

procircuit406ex
08-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy
yeah, YEAH! he shotted the guy 11 TIMES!

never heard that word.....:tired:

DieselBoy
08-13-2006, 06:45 PM
how about converting it to salt water...and dropping a 5ft. bullshark in there? dinners ready

250R-Dee
08-13-2006, 08:12 PM
Or fill it up with lake water and add a school of Aligator Gar's:blah: