PDA

View Full Version : suggestions

03warriorrider
08-11-2006, 07:16 PM
hi everyone. i currently have a 03 warrior with slight mods and i do alot of trail riding and occasionaly sand pits and a little jumping. i was looking at an 06 predator cross country edition and i was wondering if people thought it was a good move spending over 6 grand on the predator or if i should just mod my bike. i was also wondering if i could handle the preddy. thanks keith

katch26
08-12-2006, 06:46 AM
i wouldnt mod your warrior, if it was a 400 then yeah but not a 350. Ny girlfriend has one and she beats the hell out of it and it still going but like she says its still going SLOW>. You can make them fast (ER) but for the money I dont think it would be worth it. Plus the cc has exhaust, shocks, nerf bars. I think thats the best deal out there right now.

wolffie
08-12-2006, 10:31 AM
deffinetly dont waste your cash on moddin the warrior. i used to have a 350 raptor and spent tons of money on bolt on stuff (intake, pipe, shocks, the whole lot) and still couldnt even keep up with my buddy's 400ex.

if you dont want to buy new, i would look into buying a used 400ex or ltz/kfx/dvx 400. both will be great improvements and should have plenty of power compared to your warrior. plus, you can get a great one for around 4G's or less. look around.

03warriorrider
08-12-2006, 06:29 PM
thanks for the suggestions guys. i think i will look into a 400ex or something but the predator is still on my mind. haha. are they good on tight trails or are do they have to much power for somewhat rocky tight trails.

wolffie
08-14-2006, 06:34 PM
never had a problem with mine through trails. when i do trail riding, i go with a 660 raptor, 400ex, and warrior, and we can all go through the same stuff with ease in terms of the tight sections.

you wont be dissapointed with a 400 or a pred. just look around and get what suits YOU best. thats what it is all about.

bansheerider4
08-31-2006, 06:19 PM
or you can go with the BANSHEE or maybe the yfz.....friend has predator sits real weird i think...but thats JMO

Predatorguy88
08-31-2006, 07:22 PM
I take mine through trails and sand pits and it's great. The power is good, and although it is a little on the wide side, I haven't had any problems with it on the trails I ride.