PDA

View Full Version : pre good crash

kawi_kfx13
08-11-2006, 04:20 PM
well weds nite i was out 4 a joy ride with my friends adam and ethan....we were racin around...ended up takin a diff trail and didnt see the 5 foot drop off....broke my leg...broke the only 2 b ones in it...they wer stickin out pre good...thank god adam had a cell called my rents...im only 13 by the way...and then adam drove me 4 a bout a mile me hanging on the back so they could get me...my foot pratcilay danglin...idk they got there and brought me to the house cleaned me up a bit and i went to the hospital enden getting transfered by ambulance and havin surgry late nite...but got home about 5 that morning and slept all day now im in alot of pain but its all worth it...

Mav_KFX400
08-11-2006, 05:07 PM
sounds like a bad crash hope u get better. it sucks not being able to ride i know i had surgery on my knee and couldn't ride for almost 3 months, i'm just now starting to ride again. what do ya know one of the first things i do is role my 4wheeler too, luckily i didn't hurt anything.

Edawg112091
08-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Bren,get better man we still have to race!!! U Da man!

Edawg

kawi_kfx13
08-12-2006, 10:27 AM
the quad is still pre good...bottemd the front end out good but my bro drove it to my house after i did it so i thnk its good i havnt been out to check it out...i thnk i bent the bumber and a few thngs but thats about it...so atleast the quad is good

ZSNOW
08-13-2006, 07:12 PM
sry bout the crash dude i know how u feel i hit a telephone poll doin about 45 quad is fine except for a bent bumper don't ask how but the quad was like fine but i cought my hand in the hand guard and broke my hand and ended with my face bout smashed but it is all good alot of scars but anyway sry bout ur crash hope u feel better soon

Jakeyracer
08-15-2006, 10:51 AM
OUCH i feel bad for u dude oww that would suck not to be able to ride and have a broken leg on top of that i give you props

kawi_kfx13
08-16-2006, 11:10 AM
ya its startin to piss me lol...i wona ride all my friends ride out and im like damnt i wana go...but i get a walking cast here in 2 weeks... but i still cant put full wait on it...then i get it off 3 weeks after so its pre good...i looked at my xrays yesterday...and the one bone is like shatterd...but the doc says it will heal...lol it sucks...i looked at my quad yesteday and looked great...i had my friend wash it up and put it in the corner with the cover on it so its allready when i get goin again! cant wait still got 5 weeks but theyll pass