PDA

View Full Version : full race 440ex, shoot me an offer

eganracing
08-11-2006, 11:53 AM
Alright, I am selling my 440ex race bike. I hate to see it go but I need some money to modify my new bike. But it’s not strictly for racing. It can be taken to the local riding parks for trail riding, you can take it to the dunes, or you could go to the drag strip. It has allotted of modifications done to it but the majority of them were installed by a professional. I will list all the modifications below and if u don’t know what some of them are feel free to ask me any time.

Engine: I just had the engine completely rebuilt by bernal racing to check for any wear and tear.

Bored out to 440cc
11:1 high compression piston
HD head studs
HotCams stage 2
Port and polished head by Bernal Racing
Oversized valves w/springs
Doug Eichner signature series carb
K&N air filter
Complete Hinson clutch
Big Gun Race exhaust header
CHM PR-4 silencer
Oversized oil tank
Big Gun Rev box

Suspension:

Front:
Elka quadrate long travel shocks w/ remote resivors
Houser +2 long travel A-arms
Houser +2 chrome tie rods

Rear:
Axis dual rate long travel shock w/ remote resivor and is fully adjustable
Houser +1.25 long travel swingarm

Other Doodads:
ASV clutch lever
ASV brake lever
Steel braided brake lines front and rear
Scotts steering stabilizer
Pro Design tether kill switch
Custom length clutch cable
Pro Armor Nerf Bars
Durablue X-33 +4 axle
Pro Design shift lever
Silver vein powder coated and gusseted frame
RTC air scoops
Parking brake block off plate
Jaws bumper (I have the stock one if u don’t like it)
Laker custom rear fenders
D.I.D X-ring chain
Renthal sprockets
Flame seat cover

Maintence:
I have taken very good care of this quad from day 1. The oil has been changed every 10 hours of ride time. The chain was always lubed after a ride. It has always been washed after a ride and stored in a garage. The brake pads were recently replaced. So the entire bike has been very well maintained.

Contacting me:
Feel free to send me an e-mail or send me a PM at any time. I have no problem answering any of your questions. I just want to say that I'm not trying to hide anything from anyone.

Another note:
All of the above engine work has been done by Bernal Racing. The guy that worked on my engine is a small engine expert. This is one of the strongest running 440ex's out there. Also in the pictures it has bald tires on because it was recently raced at a supermoto race. I have some off-road tires for it but there not pictured. And I have allotted of the stock parts. Also there are some aftermarket parts I will give to the buyer such as a 5.5 gallon gas tank and some skidplates. And I'm sure I forgot to include some modification on it so there is more. I am willing to work on the price with a buyer.

eganracing
08-11-2006, 11:54 AM

eganracing
08-11-2006, 11:57 AM

eganracing
08-11-2006, 11:59 AM

eganracing
08-11-2006, 12:00 PM