PDA

View Full Version : JRD mech

trx250rkid
08-11-2006, 11:24 AM
hey guys, the jrd web site seems to be down and i was wandering if anyone knows there phone number or knows where i can find it?
what i need to know is what the specs are on how the shock should be setup with there 250r no-link swingarm for the stock frame. so if anyones has one of the these setups and knows wat i need to know thatd be great because im planning on ordering my shocks on monday.

stocktires
08-11-2006, 10:15 PM
No clue, I would love to know too. The website has been down for a while. I just got one of their no link hybrid frames and I will be needing tons of info from them.
If you need any info from me or measurements, lmk!

trx250rkid
08-12-2006, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by stocktires
No clue, I would love to know too. The website has been down for a while. I just got one of their no link hybrid frames and I will be needing tons of info from them.
If you need any info from me or measurements, lmk!

thanks but all i really need to know is stuff like what length shock to run with their no-link swingarm on my stock 250r frame. the no-link shock for an aftermarket frame setup will be different than mine.

trx250rkid
08-14-2006, 02:25 PM
doesnt anybody know a place that i can find the phone number at? because i coulda have ordered my shocks today and been all happy but now thats not happening. theres gotta be someone of this site that runs a JRD no-link setup

skyhighatv
08-14-2006, 02:51 PM
i dont know the number off hand-but i do know the shop will be closed untill tuesday the 15th-just call 411 tell them new jersey and ask for jrd racing in glasboro. if i find the # ill post-good luck

trx250rkid
08-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by skyhighatv
i dont know the number off hand-but i do know the shop will be closed untill tuesday the 15th-just call 411 tell them new jersey and ask for jrd racing in glasboro. if i find the # ill post-good luck

ok thanks alot man