PDA

View Full Version : 700 rappys

whoamack22
08-10-2006, 11:38 PM
so has anyone had bad problems with the rappy, i really havent heard and horror stories about them not holding up or anything, thinking bout getting rid of my 06 yfz for one

f4istunna
08-23-2006, 07:45 AM
awesome bike only problem i've had aswell as a few other was the header pipe breaking. got aftermarket and havent had a problem

WoofersInc
08-24-2006, 11:04 PM
So far absolutely no problems. Have had it down in death valley at sea level and up in the mountains of Utah at close to 8000 feet and it runs perfect.

SMTRDSPORT
08-29-2006, 03:44 AM
I personally like the 700R... I ride mine damn near every weekend and have had zero problems with it now after about 7 months or so of ownership. The 700R is an absolute monster... Tons of power, love the torque down low... I personally think this machine is a great all around quad.... As far as trails, it does great, litter wider than my '05 TRX 400EX but with double the power... makes the 400EX feel like a go cart... haha

tintman
08-29-2006, 04:07 AM
awesome!
no problems here

freakystone
08-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Great bike. No problems at all. The low end power is great. My only compliant it the comparision to the YFZ. It is a totally different bike.

It does not handle nearly as good as a YFZ. I dont think it handles as well as a Z400 for that matter. Yes, I had a YFZ, thre Z400's, two Cannondales and a 400EX.

Going from a YFZ to a 700R, you can feel the added 50lbs. You can feel it is more top heavy. It does not fly the way the YFZ does. It is much worse off chambers.

Again, great bike and I love it. But dont believe all the hype. Would I trade it for a YFZ or other bike for that matter... NO. It suits my riding perfect.

Now flame away...

Dune Surfer
08-29-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by freakystone
Great bike. No problems at all. The low end power is great. My only compliant it the comparision to the YFZ. It is a totally different bike.

It does not handle nearly as good as a YFZ. I dont think it handles as well as a Z400 for that matter. Yes, I had a YFZ, thre Z400's, two Cannondales and a 400EX.

Going from a YFZ to a 700R, you can feel the added 50lbs. You can feel it is more top heavy. It does not fly the way the YFZ does. It is much worse off chambers.

Again, great bike and I love it. But dont believe all the hype. Would I trade it for a YFZ or other bike for that matter... NO. It suits my riding perfect.

Now flame away...

You make me really glad I chose the yfz over the 700;)