View Full Version : identity theft on atvriders.com ?

coolex
08-10-2006, 09:40 PM
i noticed the thread witht he kid that has all the same avater sig and name and place, the thread he started was deleted, so does that mean he was banned, or do i still have to worry about being screwed over cuz someone wants to claim hes me

i just want him banned so there can be only one of me on here his name is sweetex, he didnt change his name he just started a randem name to get me banned

insaneracin2003
08-10-2006, 10:04 PM
i seen that thread earlier,i was gonna give ya a hard time about "sweetex"...lol.....

08-10-2006, 10:13 PM
What I'm confused:confused:
Weird people in this world...
How do we know if you are telling the truth???
I'm siding with sweetex:D

08-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by coolex
i noticed the thread witht he kid that has all the same avater sig and name and place, the thread he started was deleted, so does that mean he was banned, or do i still have to worry about being screwed over cuz someone wants to claim hes me

i just want him banned so there can be only one of me on here his name is sweetex, he didnt change his name he just started a randem name to get me banned
No that doesnt mean he is banned if his threads are gone...

How can we tell which one is the real coolex?... get my picture? If a Moderator deletes one of them he his going to delete both user names because... you get the picture

08-10-2006, 10:25 PM
Read This (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=248330)

Pappy
08-11-2006, 06:38 AM
Funa nd games will get a few people booted...but I know coolex was here first so he isnt going anywhere. Gaurd your password...because if I log on and see 40 threads of BS that member is toast.