PDA

View Full Version : any x country races in the east

quadcustoms
08-10-2006, 08:51 PM
any x country races in the east this weekend?

Pappy
08-11-2006, 06:40 AM
I havent checked....but I think there is a race in NY , Atlantic section has a post I believe

duke416ex
08-11-2006, 07:18 AM
hey Bullard, just one more week til the mid south, you trying to get the feel of it again before next weekend? If I don't ride some this week I won't know how for the race.

RaptorRacer45
08-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Theres a Mideast Race near Yadkinville, NC on Sunday:D

quadcustoms
08-11-2006, 11:51 AM
hey duke you ky boys going to ride somewhere sun?

any info on yadkinvally?

smr
08-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by quadcustoms
hey duke you ky boys going to ride somewhere sun?

any info on yadkinvally?

don't you guys be getten a ride together when I'm gonna be at LLyonns this weekend.

duke416ex
08-11-2006, 12:43 PM
I may get a couple hours in, but nothing worth coming up for, my riding buddies are going to Loretta's and I have a "girlfriend function" to go to. I saw you looking for an ars swinger, are you getting rid of some houser stuff?

quadcustoms
08-11-2006, 04:42 PM
you have sears phone number might catch up with them,
as far as the houser,yes im going to sell
the houser has a crack,and needs to be welded and repowdered,and i dont have time,to wait,im rididnt my ars bike at thye moment,which was supposed to be the up coming winter bike so much for that now.

if know anybody wanting the rear end ill sell the shock,linkage stainless skid and swinger for 1000.00
shock has one ride on new oil shaft and seals

Ralph
08-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Atlantic Grand Prix, Great series to get started. www.atlanticgrandprix.com Its all NY, PA, NJ

smr
08-12-2006, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by quadcustoms
you have sears phone number might catch up with them,
as far as the houser,yes im going to sell
the houser has a crack,and needs to be welded and repowdered,and i dont have time,to wait,im rididnt my ars bike at thye moment,which was supposed to be the up coming winter bike so much for that now.

if know anybody wanting the rear end ill sell the shock,linkage stainless skid and swinger for 1000.00
shock has one ride on new oil shaft and seals

Bullard....did you get Grege's #. I think they are riding today but not tomrrow.

PM me if you need the number and I'll call you back.