PDA

View Full Version : Sponsorship Resume

xsr_racing28c
08-10-2006, 01:30 PM
I'm wondering what kinda of outline you guys use to send out resumes for racing sponsorships? If you guys could post me something up that would be awesome.. Thanks all,,,,JAY

JRP
08-10-2006, 01:51 PM
something likethis....

HiPer Technology Sponsorship

Well first let me start off in saying my name is Jordan Pepper. I am 15 years old and have been riding quads since I was 11. I am racing the 2006 season as my first season racing. I will be racing the District 13, MX, and Open C class. I race a 2005 Honda TRX450r. My biggest sponsors are my Dad, and my Mom.. I live in Fredericksburg, Virginia.

I plan on racing just the District 13 races, and maybe some of the Outlaw Series. All of the District 13 races are in VA, MD, and NC. I hope to place in the top 3 after every race and at the end of the series.

So far I have one sponsor and that is ASV Inventions. They have been great so far, and I am thankful to have them sponsor me.

If you guys sponsored me I would really appreciate it. I would wear all your stickers on my helmet, quad, and chest protectors. I think that your products will really help me in all aspects of racing. I am planning on buying your 8x8 beadlocks. And I am also buying your Front Non- beadlocks. I know that your product is top notch and the best wheel out there. Yurik Norton has told me all about your product and said it would be the perfect wheel for me and what I plan on doing.

You guys can contact me at
#############. Also you can email me at pbfreak10@hotmail.com.

Thanks for all your time,

Jordan Pepper

xsr_racing28c
08-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Thanks alot Bro.. I was planning on sitting down and writing something up like that.. ~JAY

red4r
08-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Heres mine...its done good for me so far not one companys declined me yet lol... u can use this format if u want

Josh Whitaker # 18
- Request for sponsorship –

Competitor: Josh Whitaker

Hometown: Scottsdale, Arizona

Class: Beginner / Amateur

Race Quad/bike: 2005 Honda TRX450r

Competition type: Motocross

Current Series: ITP /Yamaha QuadCross

Accomplishments: Podiums in all my races

Goals: To train seriously (lifting, exercising, riding.)
Focus on races and being consistent.
Represent my sponsors the best I can on and off track

Plans for next Season: I plan to race the entire ITP/Yamaha QuadCross series next year in the novice class and also to race as many local races as possible…

I have heard a lot of good things about ....blank...., there customer service, and also there products performance and would like to be apart of your company. And I would love to have your support whether it is a discount or a full sponsorship any support from your company would be greatly appreciated.

I plan to represent my sponsors the best I can on and off the track. I will wear their merchandise such as caps, shirts etc. . . . I will place sticker and decals on transportation hauler, bike, and race equipment. I will also hang race banners in pit area. I will also list sponsors in event media such as newspaper, website point standings, and so on. Thank you very much for taking time to read my resume.

Josh Whitaker

adress
phone
email

TRXNIGHTRIDER
08-10-2006, 06:38 PM
go to www.sponsorhouse.com and make a profile. many of my friends have gotten several sponsers from there.

trx400exxracer
08-10-2006, 06:43 PM
here is mine from last year

Cameron Rogers # 48
- Request for sponsorship –

Competitor: Cameron Rogers

Hometown: Eastman, Georgia

Class: Pro ATV in GCCS---4-stroke B in sorcs series

Race Quad/bike: 2004 400ex

Competition type: Cross Country, Endurance, Hare Scrambles

Current Series: -GCCS (Georgia Cross Country Series) – Pro and sport ATV class

Accomplishments: - GCCS 2003-2004 3rd place overall ATV sport class
-GCCS 2005 3rd place overall Pro ATV sport class
- Numerous podiums in Pro Sport ATV

Goals: To train seriously (lifting, exercising, riding.)
Focus on races and being consistent.
Represent my sponsors the best I can on and off track
Corporate Sponsor: Legacy Atv

Associate sponsors: Bearden race fuels divisions
Sunoco Race Fuels
Four and powermadd

I plan to represent my sponsors well on and off track. I will wear their merchandise such as caps, shirts, shoes, etc. . . . I will place sticker and decals on transportation hauler, bike, and race equipment. I will also hang race banners in pit area. I will also list sponsors in event media such as newspaper, website point standings, and so on. Thank you very much for taking time to read my resume.

Cameron Rogers
Address
City, State

House-
Cell-
www.csrracing.net