PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 1986 Honda ATC 350X $1800 or best offer!!

speedracer350X
08-10-2006, 11:09 AM
1986 ATC 350X. I was the 3rd owner when I bought it in 1997. Since then, I have done many improvements/maint. on the machine. I'll list all aftermarket parts that I can think of that were installed over the years: Dure Blue +4 rear axle, Sidewinder sprocket set/DID X ring 520 chain, Renthal 250R bars, New maier red front fender, Ceet Cover, frame and swingarm were powdercoated back in 2001. New bearings in rear/swingarm installed at that time. IMS gas tank, new petcock installed right when I bought the machine, (stock one leaked). New seals and progressive suspension springs installed in forks back in 2001. Motor was rebuilt in 2000, head was re-conditioned at that time. New valves, springs, guides, seals. This is a strong running machine, it isn't in mint shape, I did ride it, but I would like to say that I maintained it very well. If interested, give me an e-mail, and we can possible make some arrangements, I'll be out of town 8-13- 8-17 for training, but leave a message and I'll get back to you after that if not sooner.I'm located in Trevorton, PA.
Thanks for looking!!