PDA

View Full Version : please say a prayer for my friend

standardryder
08-10-2006, 07:23 AM
i got news early this morning that my best friend john was in a bad car wreck about 10 minutes from where i live. he was a passenger and they were racing somebody and at about 100 they lost it. i guess the car flipped countless times, john wasnt wearing a seatbelt:( my other friend deryk was behind them and saw the whole thing. he told me this morning that john had spinal chord injuries and was at umass hospitol. well about an hour ago i got a call from his girlfriend at work, she told me his neck was completely broken and he needs surgery to stabalize it and theres a good chance he will be paralized, he is only 17:( he was more then a friend to me, he was a brother. im closer to him then i am to my own family. he was also a damn good rider, he races bikes and was the novice regional champion last year. i dont know what to do now, but please just keep him in your prayers. ill post updates as soon as i can.

Ruby Soho
08-10-2006, 07:59 AM
:( im sorry, i will deffinatly

rollie
08-10-2006, 08:02 AM
oh my god thats horrible, brian didnt i meet one of them at a race? i think i did i forget which one, but wow my prayers are deffinatly with them