PDA

View Full Version : mx jumps in barnagate nj

PinelandsRider
08-09-2006, 08:48 PM
in barnagate nj me n my friends sttumbled upon a bunch of awesome jumps and some guy that was out there said some pros practice there sometimes. its right near the parkway, and there is an abonndoned boat at the entrance. anyone ever been there?

allstock
08-12-2006, 10:59 PM
were they over by atco because i heard of some over there sorry i dont know my townships well:devil:

Over-land 450r
08-20-2006, 10:31 PM
was there bullet holes all over the side of the boat.

PinelandsRider
08-22-2006, 12:16 PM
didnt really inspect the boat, its right near exit 67 and you can see the parkway from this place, it is very close to the parway, 1000 feet or less probly.

KiethShwiggy300
08-30-2006, 09:06 PM
HAVE ANY PICS OF THIS PLACE

450rider47
09-18-2006, 07:51 PM
were is it you live in bayville so do i me and my friends ride obm and atco a lot. i have a 450r my friend has a yfz mx ready. other friend has a mx 450r. were u at and were is this place lookin for a good track to ride.

PinelandsRider
09-18-2006, 09:16 PM
nah i dont got any pics, im right down the street from hick wawa.

450rider47
09-20-2006, 08:02 AM
i proli go to school with u and hang out with u at wawa lol wuts ur name lol or wut truck do u drive

PinelandsRider
09-20-2006, 08:16 AM
graduated from central like 2 years ago, i drive a f150 on 33s, but you prolly know me more for my monte carlos

JR3
09-21-2006, 04:44 PM
yea whats ur nbame nucca me and 450r rider are always in obm or at wawa or sumthin how do u get to this track just go off the exit and theres a trail or turn right off the parkway cause i think i have a idea of were ur sayin

Mean250r
09-25-2006, 06:07 PM
I passed this today to go play barnegate high for football. i was like damn that looks sweet, are the cops ever there? and how do u get there?!

SnowFlake
09-29-2006, 09:57 AM
Yea is there anymore info on this place cause im always lookin for a new spot to ride

Ralph
10-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Dont go in that place. There is a reason why there was a chain up:mad: .I know the people who ride there and own the property and they dont appreciate it. Its in your best interest not to ride there.

QuadRacer041
10-06-2006, 04:35 AM
i think ive been there too. is there a freestyle ramp there?

Ralph
10-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
Dont go in that place. There is a reason why there was a chain up:mad: .I know the people who ride there and own the property and they dont appreciate it. Its in your best interest not to ride there.

I apologize, i got the exits mixed up, the place you are talking about is not the one i know.

As for the one you found. Dont ride there unless you know the owners...

PinelandsRider
10-08-2006, 12:48 AM
why does it have to be owned by someone? im pretty sure it is not

Chambers
10-08-2006, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by PinelandsRider
why does it have to be owned by someone? im pretty sure it is not Everything is owned by someone

QuadRacer041
10-08-2006, 03:20 AM
why does it have to be owned by someone? im pretty sure it is not

are you serious? do you think the jumps built them selves and stay groomed them selves? NO
do you think someone came in with some serious construction equipment on state land to build these jumps? trust me some owns it.

PinelandsRider
10-08-2006, 10:45 PM
actually that has happened before and i am serious

Ralph
10-08-2006, 10:48 PM
listen, all land is owned by somebody. Either the state or a person.

I know damn well the state doesnt want you riding on it and the landowner wont enjoy you riding there either.

It just gives us a bad name...

PinelandsRider
10-08-2006, 11:06 PM
well yea its state owned, thats what i meant, i meant im pretty sure it wasnt privately owned property.

and listen when it comes to state land you dont gotta worry about getting a "bad name" as you call it, cuz if you ride an atv in nj your gonna get a bad name no matter what, you gotta do what ya gotta do. if your gonna complain about people ridin quads in the woods, then you got problems. why dont you go hit up some of the sarco threads and leave mine alone.

Ralph
10-08-2006, 11:28 PM
if there are abandoned boats and crap on the property then i doubt its state. And if there is ramps then i deff dont think its state.

PinelandsRider
10-08-2006, 11:42 PM
you really have nothing better to do than to tell other people what to do on land that doesnt belong to you?

QuadRacer041
10-09-2006, 03:15 AM
you really have nothing better to do than to tell other people what to do on land that doesnt belong to you?

what a loser, you must be 2 years old,,,,,,,,you really have the right to ride on land that DOESNT belong to you!

PinelandsRider
10-10-2006, 09:35 PM
i didnt say i had the right to, all im sayin is the land doesnt belong to him, i live here and know whats ok and whats not, ppl ride there every single day and no one has ever had a problem, nobody. you guys need to relax and mind your own buisness unless you know what your talkin about.

i only brought it up on here cuz i thought it would be a good way to see if anybody who rides near me post on this site, and i did that. so if you wanna preech "rules and regulations and proper edicate of 4 wheeling" then make a thread about it so that ppl who want to read about it will.

Ralph
10-10-2006, 09:48 PM
i didnt say i had the right to, all im sayin is the land doesnt belong to him, i live here and know whats ok and whats not, ppl ride there every single day and no one has ever had a problem, nobody. you guys need to relax and mind your own buisness unless you know what your talkin about.

i only brought it up on here cuz i thought it would be a good way to see if anybody who rides near me post on this site, and i did that. so if you wanna preech "rules and regulations and proper edicate of 4 wheeling" then make a thread about it so that ppl who want to read about it will.

I know people who own property just like that and dont go there very often but they dont like people riding there at all!

You really are an immature person.

QuadRacer041
10-11-2006, 03:59 AM

you know whats ok and whats not cause your a 2 year old kid who lives there, what a idiot!
mind my own bussiness, not only do you come here and say you have to do what you have to do to ride, and not only do you pretty much admit to breaking the law, but you brag about.
its dumb*****'s like you who give this sport the bad reputation it has.
do my a favor stupid, keep your illegal activity's to YOURSELF!