PDA

View Full Version : Well this is going to be real fun.

Mx_523
08-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Well, school is in about 18 days I believe. I'm going to be a junior this year and they say its the most important year(s) in your highschool days along with the senior year. From 8th grade on I've been just get by. I mean passing by a point of two. My sophmore year I passed by .2 points.:rolleyes: This year I would like to change this by doing better, A(s) and B(s). Six and Seventh grade I was getting straight A(s) and rarely the B. Along with that I promised my self I wouldn't go as low as to doing drugs and smoking cigarettes plus drinking. I'm the lowest person if you know what I mean. A peice of **** for lack of better terms.:p I would like to change that. Clean up completely and be more responible. Any tips for me? How do you guys deal with the stress of school, work and family/friends? Any tips on stopping smoking cigarettes? I've been smoking them for about two years but I don't think I'm that addicted. How do you guys keep up with everything also, doing your homework/reports/projects and work? Any tips or anything would help.

Sorry for sounding like a little ***** about this and all emo. Just looking for some tips.:)

PLEASE NO FLAMES! If you do not have something nice to say then DO NOT say anything at all. Thanks in advance.

NorCalRacer
08-09-2006, 08:44 PM
Exercise some willpower.

Mx_523
08-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
Exercise some willpower.

Say whaaaaa?

You made me feel even more stupid.:chinese: :p

One_Bad_400
08-09-2006, 08:57 PM
I failed the 8th grade science do to not caring... after that, i felt so shi**y and felt liek such trash, the next year in 8th grade i past with all A's and B's.. but this past year in 9th grade even trying in Biology, the only reason i past biology is becasue i cheated on my 110 question biology test and got a 99 on it... i realy felt crappy for cheatin... but heck i didnt wana take no dang class over... lol... ut for now on i'm putting in all effort in school... now that my girl friend dont go to my school no more... so maybe i'll be a little more consintrated on school work... well see... school starts in 5 days

firefighterjosh
08-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Just do your homework. I was like that barley passing. I just did my homework and put some effort into it and I finished my senior year with As and Bs. And All i did was try.

Mx_523
08-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Another problem is that I have a hard time paying attention to the teachers. If it dosen't intrest me I doze off or sleep. Any suggestions with that?

JRP
08-09-2006, 09:18 PM
i use to not pay attenetion, but you just have to force yourself to listen and take notes. I have always done good in school, A's B's and occasionly a C.

fandl450r
08-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Just remember how much hard work pays off. I doubt you want to be the one flipping burgers at BK. Not that there is anything wrong with the fast food industry, but supporting a family, if you choose to have one, would be difficult to do on a smaller income.

As far as staying awake, its either you do or you don't. But I will tell you this, they arent just there to lull you to sleep. Teachers are there for a reason, to provide you with as much information as they know how. Just grin and bear it, in the end, hard work does have its glory.

08-09-2006, 09:45 PM
dude you are walking im my excact same shoes. I used to be the same i never even had to study for tests and passed with 100's all the time . ever since High school actually come to think of it, ever since i started riding ive been totally off focus. just study a little bit thats what i did. Any effort counts and i am dead on serios. I was mad pissed one cemester when i missed a "C" fromm .30 points. then i said to myself if i studied for one more test, if i did one more homework assignment I woukd of had that C.
true story.

xtremefullbore
08-09-2006, 10:04 PM
good thing someone post this... I am same way, in the 5th, 6th grade I was always smartest one in class because my mom always pushed me, when my mom died I just started no caring, started drinkin in 8th grade, dont smoke pot or cigerattes but about 6 cigars a day, got drunk about every weekend, always got c's and d's in classes but never failed...it just hit me one day, someday when Im 25 and am flipping burgers im going to ask myself why I didnt work hard just 4 years and I could have a good job for 30 years.. and get paid good well then this freshman year I started doing good A's all 1st quarter and I got stressed and quit studying, and got arrested twice in 2nd semester.. once for fighting in public while intoxicated, and another time for grand theft auto... (which my freind recently got arrested for).. and I spent 2 months in a juvnille detention center and had to pay 5,500 dollars to the guy because I bashed out his window and then submerged his car in water.. :rolleyes: ... and it hit me that Im just doing nothing in life and always f'ing up.. So I got a counsolor at skool and told her Im in need of help and she told me to work out 1 hour a day, and to sleep 8 hrs a night... and to study and she got me a tutor and when I didnt do homework I didnt get to sit by freinds at lunch.. so I buckled down 4th quarter and got better grades... and this year I will not settle for C's... make a standard to yourself.. If I know one thing in life its all about personal control... eating.. its a control, do u really need ice cream at 9:00 every night?? doing homework its a personal control, do you really need to spend 4 hrs playing X-box rather then homework?? or even breaking laws.. do you really need to steal a car to go on a joy ride... see life is a test, are you going to fail and be stuck with no money and no reason, or will you pass and succeed in life and be happy... you have to go to skool and you have to live here for life, why not do well in skool and do well in life... I hope u get things straightened out, my counselor told me another 2 years of being in my shoes I would be in prison and be battling depression my whole life.. choose wisely and be succesful, and quit smoking we'll need ya for a couple more years.... :p ..

Mx_523
08-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
dude you are walking im my excact same shoes. I used to be the same i never even had to study for tests and passed with 100's all the time . ever since High school actually come to think of it, ever since i started riding ive been totally off focus. just study a little bit thats what i did. Any effort counts and i am dead on serios. I was mad pissed one cemester when i missed a "C" fromm .30 points. then i said to myself if i studied for one more test, if i did one more homework assignment I woukd of had that C.
true story.

I'm sorry to be a *** but I don't see how your in my same shoes. Plus your grammar sucks more then mine.;) :p

08-09-2006, 10:07 PM
dude thes ALOT of **** alot in which you mentioned that goes on in my life that i do not like talking about on the WWW

But sorry for trying to help.

Mx_523
08-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by xtremefullbore
good - years.... :p ..

Wow, glad you straightening your life out from that mess. Your advice means a lot, also thanks to everyone else for advice.

Mx_523
08-09-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
dude thes ALOT of **** alot in which you mentioned that goes on in my life that i do not like talking about on the WWW

But sorry for trying to help.

My bad then...

xtremefullbore
08-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Wow, glad you straightening your life out from that mess. Your advice means a lot, also thanks to everyone else for advice.

alot of this stuff really hits home for me, I mean Ive been in the same situation u were in, just I really didnt care, I though well I have 3 yrs to get good grades and this yr. dont count so I just screwed around, actually I might want to add I got arrested 3 times one other time for armed robbery, I hate talkin bout that tho it embarrases me, the thing is in skool Ive never been the low guy left out, Im the popular guy, the one who hung out with seniors when I was a freshman and then I just started puttin my anger toward other stuff such as robbery, car theft, I mean it was dumb but i didnt think at the time i would get caught I thought I was invincible but when I go cought with robbery I knew right then my life was going downhill fast and I had to make huge changes, I still have a court case for the armed robbery too in October Im looking at 1 month in a juvenille detention center with 20 hours of community service.... I guess i thought breaking the law made me cool... I wasnt though, not at all.... so I really hope u straighten it up and learn from mistakes and give skool 110%... ;)

TheFontMaster
08-09-2006, 10:28 PM
My advice for quitting smoking, just quit. Show some will power, and deal with the cravings you get for them.

NorCalRacer said it best....

xtremefullbore
08-09-2006, 10:33 PM
takes someone special to smoke for a year and quit... a matter in fact if you cold turkey smoking and just quit one of two things can happen,,, you can get real sick, or most likely you just wont do it.... I tried to cold turkey on cigars after 14 months of smoking 6 a day I realized it aint happenin to just cold turkey, so I bought some niccorete patches and havent touched a cigar for 8 months and a beer for 3 months so Im definitly gettin somewhere.. but to just cold turkey smoking, is a huge hill to climb and its hard to climb it... but then again he said he wasnt really addicted...

PismoLocal
08-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Mx_523
Any tips on stopping smoking cigarettes? I've been smoking them for about two years but I don't think I'm that addicted.

If your not that addicted then why have you been smoking them for 2 years. Somebody is in denial.lol :D

Mx_523
08-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by PismoLocal
If your not that addicted then why have you been smoking them for 2 years. Somebody is in denial.lol :D

Well, I soppose I am. I have not had a smoke since 3:30pm yesterday and I'm more pissed then ever. What do you guys mean about the willpower?

NorCalRacer
08-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Instead of letting cigarettes get to you, use your willpower to tell yourself you don't need them. Add up how much money you'll save. Think about being healthier and having more money. Use your own strength to become the person you say you want to be. That is willpower. Don't pick up another smoke, beer or whatever it is you do, get your *** to work and in a year you'll be glad you did:devil:

Mx_523
08-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
Instead of letting cigarettes get to you, use your willpower to tell yourself you don't need them. Add up how much money you'll save. Think about being healthier and having more money. Use your own strength to become the person you say you want to be. That is willpower. Don't pick up another smoke, beer or whatever it is you do, get your *** to work and in a year you'll be glad you did:devil:

Thats what I've been telling myself, but beer is okay its the smoking thats destroying me. When I smoke pot I just loose care for everything else, and smokes aren't healthy for you so yea. Lol. It sucks, I wish I never began with this **** anyway. Thanks for your guy's support.

enduro400rider
08-10-2006, 11:24 PM
not sure if you have a girl friend or not but thats what straightened me up, i used to be a screw up. i smoked pot and partied all the time but once i started dating her she straightened me up hard core. i still party now and then but at least im drug free so its not as bad. i went from getting Ds and Cs to getting Bs after i started going out with her, she made me study with her and really got me to do good. and another thing if you smoke the reefer trust me if you stop you will feel SO much smarter. i quit for about 2 months and went out and smoked one night and felt like a complete moron for a week. since then i havent done it since because i feel so stupid after.

Mx_523
08-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Acutally, I don't have a girlfriend and don't plan on getting one for a while. I use to be eh in school but when I got one they were somewhat of a distraction for me and just another pain in the ***. Not worth the extra stress if you ask me. My ex(s) kept of telling me to quit and such but I told them I did and never really stopped so I would just do the same if I would get another one.

enduro400rider
08-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Acutally, I don't have a girlfriend and don't plan on getting one for a while. I use to be eh in school but when I got one they were somewhat of a distraction for me and just another pain in the ***. Not worth the extra stress if you ask me. My ex(s) kept of telling me to quit and such but I told them I did and never really stopped so I would just do the same if I would get another one.

haha i know what ya mean, i guess you gotta find the right one. my gf i guess really cares about me and she forced me to quit my ****. if i screwed up i would pay for it but if i was good i got a reward:devil: . i guess im kinda whipped but owell i guess its for the good. getting out of the party scene is pretty hard, theres always your party buddies buggin you to go out with them and its really hard not to but sometimes its for the better. im not sayin stop partying for ever but just slow it down a little. i still go out and party but not as much as i used to, i just stick to drinking now. but im tellin ya if you quit pot you will feel 100% better, i know what your talkin about not caring about anything when you smoke pot, but when i quit it wasnt easy but i did it and i feel so much better about everything.

xtremefullbore
08-11-2006, 10:32 PM
when it comes down to it... dont sit here and post about how u are goin to quit and stop smoking and drinkng, just quit.. go get some nicorette patches and stop the smoking.. and smoking pot, how low can you get...??? and as of the beer just if you are going to drink make it an occasional thing.. but realize that potheads dont get far in life and if you want to be somin you need to straighten up kid... you may not be somin tommorow or in a week but when your 30 you dont want to be on the streets.. or in a small apartment living on welfare checks... you need to tell yourself to grow up and quit doing dumb stuff like smoke pot... thats real low... and I mean REAL low!!!! :ermm:

Mx_523
08-11-2006, 11:13 PM
I'm done with pot. I rarely get drunk. Maybe once a month. Its the cigs that are killing me. I smoked one today, it was the last one in my last pack. So from now I do not have anymore. I don't want to buy patches because I've heard people getting addicted to them because of the nicotine. I'm just going to stop the hard way and willpower like others suggested.

LittleMissE
08-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by enduro400rider
haha i know what ya mean, i guess you gotta find the right one. my gf i guess really cares about me and she forced me to quit my ****. if i screwed up i would pay for it but if i was good i got a reward:devil: . i guess im kinda whipped but owell i guess its for the good. getting out of the party scene is pretty hard, theres always your party buddies buggin you to go out with them and its really hard not to but sometimes its for the better. im not sayin stop partying for ever but just slow it down a little. i still go out and party but not as much as i used to, i just stick to drinking now. but im tellin ya if you quit pot you will feel 100% better, i know what your talkin about not caring about anything when you smoke pot, but when i quit it wasnt easy but i did it and i feel so much better about everything.

Kinda the same story as you but from the other side....My ex had quit drinking all and smoking all time when he was with me and I never asked him to he said did it( he still smoked sometimes and drank). This one night he went to a friends house to a party and our friends sister( a grade younger) had a few friends over and he met a girl and broke up with me and with all the stress of not having anyone to talk to about stuff that goes on in his life he started smoking and drinking which his new girl doesnt like and tells him not to do it and he lies to her and tells her he doesnt. So I think that being with the right person helps alot and hang with a group of people that makes the right decisions!!!!

Oh and quiting smoking my mom is trying and she is quit cold turkey(or trying) she has been ciggaratte free for 15 days and I think its wouderful and I hope she countinues to do well!!!

Mx_523
08-11-2006, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by LittleMissE
Kinda the same story as you but from the other side....My ex had quit drinking all and smoking all time when he was with me and I never asked him to he said did it( he still smoked sometimes and drank). This one night he went to a friends house to a party and our friends sister( a grade younger) had a few friends over and he met a girl and broke up with me and with all the stress of not having anyone to talk to about stuff that goes on in his life he started smoking and drinking which his new girl doesnt like and tells him not to do it and he lies to her and tells her he doesnt. So I think that being with the right person helps alot and hang with a group of people that makes the right decisions!!!!

Oh and quiting smoking my mom is trying and she is quit cold turkey(or trying) she has been ciggaratte free for 15 days and I think its wouderful and I hope she countinues to do well!!!

Good luck to your mom.:)

08-12-2006, 07:39 AM
I had all my credits going into my senior year and decided to F up.Biggest mistake I ever made.My life turned out good but I still feel stupid for not finishing.I started smoking weed and just didn't care anymore.By posting this you know that you want to do good so just go do it.And cigarettes I just stopped one day no longer liked them you will outgrow them.

jdwxv3
08-12-2006, 07:49 AM
School is not hard....just come home everynight and before you do ANYTHING do your homework until it is done....NO EXCUSES. As far as the not being able to pay attention in class.....that is probaly because you dont know what is going on. If you keep up with your work and do the assigned reading you will be more interested in what the teacher has to say.

As far as quiting smoking go visit the cancer floor at the local hospital.....volunteer and watch the people who decided to smoke suffer from lung cancer and watch them slowly sufficat themselves. I had to watch my Grandma go through this, it was very very hard to watch....it got so bad she could not walk 10ft with out having to stop....and she was on oxygen! So if you care about your self at all....stop mutilating your body. Good luck!

Later, Josh

Mxjunkie
08-12-2006, 07:56 AM
Once you dedicate your self towards school and homework it is A LOT easyier from there. First starting out it seem's horrible but once you start your set.

My advice is just to take as many note's as you can, dont fool around with your buddies in class, when you switch classes that's your time to chat. Do all of your homework before you do anything. I was an A student all thru grade and middle school till I hit 8th grade and started getting suspened every other week, detentions, fight's etc.. I got expelled my 9th grade year.. So dont let your self get lax and just fuss off the entire school year cause it just get's you into deep chit..

As for cig's, just stop. When ever you get the urge chew a piece of gum or something to occuply you.

One_Bad_400
08-12-2006, 08:50 AM
one more day for me :( :(

Mx_523
08-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the tips guys. This is basically my school day plan. Its kinda packed but its was I got to do.
6:00 am Wake up, shower, make coffee and eat/drink. Then go to bus stop
3:30 pm come home from school, do my homework.
4/4:30pm Get ready for work then work until 10:00-11:00 pm
Come home and go to bed by 11:00pm/11:30pm.

I got to work Monday-Thurseday nites from 4ish to 10/11 at nite.

I havn't had a smoke since yesterday around 6:30pm. I worked from 10am-11pm today so that occupied my time. I'm just stressed out right now and I usally just go smoke one or two to calm down. But I can't.:ermm:

enduro400rider
08-12-2006, 10:32 PM
well heres something else to think about when you want a smoke. you are in high school so obviously your a teen and we all know we dont make much money. how much do you think you spend on smokes? saying you smoke 2-3 packs a week (i dont know how much you smoke) but thats about 10 bucks a week and there are what like 56 weeks a year thats 560 bucks a year you just lite on fire.

Mx_523
08-12-2006, 10:35 PM
I spend atleast 20 bucks a week on them. I would smoke four or five packs a week...

One_Bad_400
08-13-2006, 07:33 PM
12 hours till school :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

One_Bad_400
08-13-2006, 07:39 PM
I spend atleast 20 bucks a week on them. I would smoke four or five packs a week...

why? what a waste of money? think about all that you could put into your quad or your girlfriend or gas or anything but killing yourself... if i had the money... i'd buy every cig company out... and burn the b*t*h down... smoking is a waste of life

Honda TRX250ex
08-13-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
why? what a waste of money? think about all that you could put into your quad or your girlfriend or gas or anything but killing yourself... if i had the money... i'd buy every cig company out... and burn the b*t*h down... smoking is a waste of life
Or give it to your brother for all the times you owe me money for buying you food that you never paid me back yet!!! :cuss:
And you said it bad 400!

trx400exxracer
08-13-2006, 08:17 PM
dude you need to buckle down and start from the beggining on doing good instead of seeing you have bad grades on your progress report and then start turning it around you need to start from the beggining of doing all of your work and paying attention

i am going to buckle down this year and hopefully it will work cause i like to race and dont want that privalige taken away from me but if you pay attention in class take notes study and do your homework it shouldnt be hard the only important thing in our lives now is doing good in school and if we dont it will probably come back to bite us in tha @$$ later on in life so set all the other non important crap asside and buckle down in school i geuss we just dont realize it man i was the same as you i did just enough to get by but i once was a gifted student but let that slip away but not like i want to become a gifted student again i just want to be at least a "B" average student all you have to do is make that commitment

Mx_523
08-13-2006, 10:11 PM
I plan on doing well inschool from day one. Its been two days since a had a smoke and I'm so pissed and stressed out. I have such a bad head ach and I feel like ****.

LittleMissE
08-13-2006, 10:18 PM
I plan on doing well inschool from day one. Its been two days since a had a smoke and I'm so pissed and stressed out. I have such a bad head ach and I feel like ****.

My mom got pretty sick the second day..... but dont give up keep trying your best she gets on a couple different forums about it and passes the time that way!!!

stoled_400_:(
08-14-2006, 07:19 AM
its good to see your trying... and, if you do start doing good right from the start like trx400exxracer suggests (and you should follow that suggestion), don't let yourself start slacking off even the least bit after you see that you've gotten good grades in your classes. try in school like you'd try in racing... if you got first place the first moto are you gonna let off for the next one? you're an idiot if you do. you'd be wasting your time being there. its the same idea with school. you need to always try your best, because like others have stated, basically the rest of your life depends on it. it may seem hard when you first think about it, but its only 4 years of highschool, and if you screw around and don't do anything, you'll be feelin it down the road.

mx1791
08-14-2006, 11:52 PM
wow, i really should listen to this post, i suck in school, im too young to drop out, and i really dont wanna, but i just cant pay attention at all, and me and my friend dave (allstock) just ruin the teachers lives for fun... and i fail everything, litteraly

LittleMissE
08-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by mx1791
wow, i really should listen to this post, i suck in school, im too young to drop out, and i really dont wanna, but i just cant pay attention at all, and me and my friend dave (allstock) just ruin the teachers lives for fun... and i fail everything, litteraly

I know some guys that seem like you and I know that they are really smart they just dont like putting effort in school. So if you tried I bet you would do good!!! I mean in 8th(I am now in 10th) my ex boyfriend was better then me at math(thats my best subject) and I coped his work so I didnt have to do my own b/c I knew I was retaking it in high school. So I got all good grades in algebra last year( same class we took 8th grade year) and he failed!! So what I am saying is if you put effort in something you can do good at it!!!

Mx_523
08-15-2006, 11:16 AM

No offense, but I can't stand kids like you inschool. Its a annoying to have the teacher stop trying to teach the kids because of a few students that has a cocky additude saying that "I don't have to do this work, I am to smart for it." I really hate kids like you. No offense though!:p :)

Just apply yourself.

08-15-2006, 04:47 PM
well, stopping drinking is easy...no more parties...smoking..do your parents know..if so, get them to get you some of those nicotine gums or something....and for everything else..i agree with everyone else...BTW, im a freshman at my local highschool..in all honors classes...so im really catching hell...on the second day with 6 hours of homework..all done

mx1791
08-15-2006, 06:44 PM
well, i listen to my teachers, they never have to stop class for me, my main problem in class is that i never have my homework, that makes my teachers REALLY mad at me.., i do feel bad for the teachers that really try to help me, ill try a little harder in there classes, but there are some teachers that i dont like, and i just purposely dont try in there class, which pretty much ruins there life, becouse they keep sending letters home, etc and i still dont do my work. it affects me more than them, becouse im the one who gets the bad grades. im not one of those kids who talks back to the teacher and doesnt do any class work, i even think thats annoying, i just wish i didnt have my quad on my mind all day, i think thats my biggest problem, all i do is ride, ride, ride, come home and sleep, and go to school with no homework.

400exstud
08-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by the_440_kid
well, stopping drinking is easy...no more parties...smoking..do your parents know..if so, get them to get you some of those nicotine gums or something....and for everything else..i agree with everyone else...BTW, im a freshman at my local highschool..in all honors classes...so im really catching hell...on the second day with 6 hours of homework..all done

I'm in your boat. I am a Junior and in AP Chemistry, Accelerated Physics, Pre-Calculus, Advanced English 11, US History (only normal class), German 3, and Gym semester 1 and metals semester 2. Talk about a loaded schedule. Last year I did homework from when I got home to when I went to bed. This year looks worse. It is sad that you guys can't even stay awake when I am able to get straight A's in all of my classes. It just takes a little effort.

PS: If you hate screw off kids......take harder classes. This seems to weed out the idiots.

Mx_523
08-15-2006, 08:48 PM
My parents don't know. They would probably kill me, plus I would go back to the way I use to be always running away from home getting into fights with people and family and being basically on my own for food and transportation. I use to be in advance classes and there were all intelligent people and no body ****ed with the teacher.

mx1791- You sound like a spitting image of me.:p :eek:

nosliw
08-15-2006, 09:33 PM
i didn't read any other replies in this thread so if what i'm saying has already been said, my bad.

colleges look more at the variety and difficulty of the classes you take independantly rather than your GPA.

make sense?

Mx_523
08-15-2006, 11:04 PM
In that case, I'm screwed.:ermm:

NorCalRacer
08-16-2006, 08:47 AM
In that case, I'm screwed.:ermm:

Never:devil:

Come on now mule, get to work!!!
The harder you work, the easier it will get. Good luck, remember, we expect you to post your first quarters grades....:blah:

3exrider23
08-16-2006, 09:21 AM
take note even wen u dont have 2. even lil 1s. just to get on the teachers good side. do ur homework.even if it is in lunch or home room just do it. show the teacher ur really trying this way if nething ever does happen or if ur stuck between a grade she will bump u up.

Mx_523
09-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Well school started last Monday.

This is all I have to say.:chinese: :cool: :grr:

mx1791
09-02-2006, 07:16 PM
so how was it so far? school starts in like four days here:ermm: , i dont wanna go but im just telling myself it makes christmas closer too.

Mx_523
09-02-2006, 08:48 PM
so how was it so far? school starts in like four days here:ermm: , i dont wanna go but im just telling myself it makes christmas closer too.

It blows. I lost my bestfriend because she felt like being a d***. I have hardly any friends in my classes nor do I see any of my friends anywhere in school. I'm not going to make new ones because they are all jocks and preps and I don't mix with them. As for the grades and school work. Its eh. Not to bad yet.

09-02-2006, 09:04 PM
You guys are lucky. I've been in school since August 16. By the way, if it's hard for you to stop smoking..Get a hobby. Save up the money you're not spending on ciggarettes, and go to the gym. It's like 30 bucks a month here, but you said you spent 20 bucks a week on ciggarettes. So you're still saving 50 bucks a month, working off the 2 years you've smoked, and you get to keep yourself busy.

mx1791
09-02-2006, 11:45 PM
ohh that sucks about the ppl in ur classes thing, i hope i get some friends in my classes. well i guess it could be a good thing theres not many ppl u kno in ur classes so u can focus on work more

Jake250ex
09-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Another problem is that I have a hard time paying attention to the teachers. If it dosen't intrest me I doze off or sleep. Any suggestions with that?

aderol.

you may have "add" - and if not it will make you do school work like a bored geek on a mission