PDA

View Full Version : Tim Farr

redrider9045
08-09-2006, 07:05 PM
hey i heard that tim farr is not yet allowed to ride the WPSA series because honda has not approved it found out from mark and tim himself anyone know why honda wont let them

Prey
08-09-2006, 07:31 PM
i dont see why they would let natalie and not farr,

i think what is going on is farrs back is too bad to be mx'ing so he is concentrating on TT,

he is not going to the gnc races either

Pappy
08-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Last I hear Tim is not running any MX, only the Extreme Dirt Track series due to his back problems.

450r51
08-09-2006, 08:24 PM
this year farr is not running any mx because of his back surgery, if you look back in the beggining of the year, he raced a little bit but
never was able to ride the whole thing. he has been at all the gnc's becasue of his motosport outlet team.

id look for tim next year, as i was talking to mark and he said this is the biggest year for quads and timmy cant be apart of it, and it really bugs him. so i would look for tim to dominate next year if his body is up to it.

Quad18star
08-10-2006, 06:59 AM
There comes a time when you have to face the facts and hang up the helmet .... I hate to say it , but I think that time has come for Tim Farr .

Pushing his body too far right now , will only result in him having more severe problems when he's older . :ermm:

redrider9045
08-10-2006, 12:16 PM
I knew he wasnt gonna ride mx i talked to him at gatorback about his back problem but i heard from mark that even if they wanted to ride wpsa they cant there contract with honda will not let him

catch22blaster
08-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Tim Farr will be back next year hes resting up his back by just racing TT this year. I talked to him Yesterday and Tim says hes going to try to run MX next year

trick250r
08-10-2006, 09:26 PM
the only thing i can think of is that they dont want two factory honda guys running against each other in the wpsa tour... doesnt make sense tho