PDA

View Full Version : Dynojet PC & Accelerator Pump

msdnman
08-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Wondering if anyone is using Dynojets Power Commander with the optional Accelerator Pump Utility?

Just got mine haven't even installed it yet. Curious as to what others are setting the excellerator Pump parameters to.

Thanks!

philys21
08-09-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm getting ready to get my power commander, I have experience with them on bikes and the 700r and they're great. But I have no expiernce with the pump let us know how you make out with it. How much was the pump?

msdnman
08-10-2006, 01:10 AM
Going riding this weekend on the beaches and dunes in Mexico, I'll let you know. The Accreator Pump (http://www.powercommander.com/accelpump.shtml) is a free utility that works the the Power Commander IIIusb.

Mine is set to 50% throttle senitivity, 20 engine revolutions, and 10% more fuel. I beleive this will give me a little more punch on the bottom end from a dead stop... I will experiment this weekend.

blholtz
08-15-2006, 10:21 AM
I have the PC on my LTR and I love this thing.
Mess with it a little and get it to were you want it.

I have my accelerator pump set at 75% sensitivity, for 20 revs, and 15% more fuel and it really made a difference on the bottom end power.

The fun part is if you get real good with it you could dial the accelerator pump in to the track conditions.