PDA

View Full Version : For Sale or Parting Out

oafen racing
08-09-2006, 11:45 AM
I have a 1999 Mx Race Ready 440ex i am either looking to sell quad whole or i am gonna part the quad out. Its a 1999 with a 440 wiesco big bore kit stage 2 hot cam titanium 3 angel valves heavy duty timing chain motor only has 3 rides on it. it needs a crank bearing but it will start and run. I will fix the bearing before i sell it or whoever buys it can fix it. now back to the good stuff it has laegar +2 a arms and tie rods tcs suspension with rezzi's up front and tcs without rezzi in the rear denton steering stabilizer lonestar +4 axle lonestar carrier tag 2 bars itp baja front wheels with mx holeshots on them itp beadlocks with almost brand new mxr4 holeshots in rear. brand new jt sprokets and x ring chain k&n air filter carb has been jetted and bored out for the yoshimirua full exhaust system that i had cut down into a shorty ac bumper ac nerfs pro design kill switch moose rear brake disc stainless steel braided front brake lines +2 frame has been powdercoated candy orange along with the top a arms and the bottom a arms and swingarm is powdercoated silvervain has mair black shiney plastic race cut front and regular rears with skin industry graphics kit. this quad flat out runs once that bearing in the motor is fixed for 20 dollars this quad will demolish 450's the only reason i am selling is because i had a bad crash on a yzf 450 that i borrowed to run a race while my quad was down cause of that bearing and i lost all the feeling in my left arm so i need money to pay hospital bills. Like i said i want to sell it whole or part it out but i will not part anything out until the motor and frame is gone then the rest is up for grabs. I am not really setting a price yet but i have well over $18,000 invested into this quad i know ill never get that out of it but i dont want any stupid offers only serious offers. i would like to get $5000 out of it but we will see what offers i get some either pm me or post an offer on here i will get pics upon request any questions you can call me at 724-984-1623 thanks carl.

oafen racing
08-11-2006, 01:44 PM
anyone i know someone would need something or want this whole quad this thing is sweet