PDA

View Full Version : WTB Aftermarket Slip-On For A 400ex

Elyk
08-09-2006, 08:32 AM
Hi I am looking for a used slip-on in good condition for a 05 400ex. I would like to get a hmf or a white brothers e-series or a supertrapp ids2 but whatever you have I will consider. It needs to be able to fit an 05 model. I am looking to spend around $150. All offers considered.
Thanks, kyle

Chin_Chilla
08-09-2006, 08:44 AM
check my thread on the For Sale Section, it is a FMF MegaMax ll silencer with the tunable disc system. Looks real clean i got pics if u want. thanks, Chin_Chilla. Im looking for 125 plus shipping. good price for a good used slip on. thanks, Chin_Chilla!

Elyk
08-09-2006, 08:47 AM
Is that a slip-on or do I have to buy a head pipe and yes pics please to brdislve2di@yahoo.com

Chin_Chilla
08-09-2006, 08:50 AM
if u dont want the complete exhaust then ill just sell you the slip on. but a complete is always beter than just a slip on is what i say. anyway the complete gives great throttle response and huge torque output. your machine will really rip, even with just the slip on you will notice more power and more torque not to mention the great sound you'll get out of it. just let me know if u want the complete exhaust or just the slip on. ill get pics right now so check ur emial in 5 min or something. thanks, Chin_Chilla!

Elyk
08-09-2006, 08:52 AM
I am only looking for a slip-on

Chin_Chilla
08-09-2006, 08:54 AM
pics sent check ur email

Elyk
08-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Looks clean. So it will work as a slip-on with the stock header? and let me show it to my dad when he gets home from work around 530 or 6 and I will pm you later. Oh how much shipped to 92040

Chin_Chilla
08-09-2006, 09:03 AM
yes it will work as a slip on for the stock header. price is 125 plus shipping to get it to you. so maybe around 150 depending on where you live. thanks, Chin_Chilla!

Elyk
08-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Is the part of the slip-on that connescts to the header rusted or dirty?

Chin_Chilla
08-09-2006, 06:30 PM
it is a combination of the two...aluminum that sits for a while often develops rust...ive had this pipe for about 2 years and i have cleaned it once a year. last year i cleaned it really well with luke-warm water and soap and took all the dirt and grime off, then i buffed it with wd-40 and all the rust came off. if you wanted to i could do that again and it will look some-what new, but way better than it is right now. like i said it is a great used exhaust, but that in no way makes it junk. it is excellent condition and is way less expensive than going out and buying a brand new one for 3 times the price of this one. thanks, Chin_Chilla!