View Full Version : ouch!!

Rider-trx_250ex
08-08-2006, 08:31 PM
i was hitting this little jump today, doing no-footers, and when i came back down to place my feet on the foot pegs they slipped right off cause there is a puddles in the rut about 10 feet from the jump and my tailbone is the first thing that hit the sit. it's killer when i go to sit down, and at football i could not run or work on stance or push people without it killing me. did this ever happen to anyone else, how long did it take for u to feel better?

08-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Yeah that happened to me...
You just got to hang with the pain to about 2 weeks and the pain will go away

nosliw
08-08-2006, 08:36 PM
you're going to hate sleeping.

broken tailbones suck

IOWAracer
08-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Yea i got dropped in a takle drill and broke mine two years ago bout two weeks

Rider-trx_250ex
08-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by nosliw

broken tailbones suck

i dont think it is broken but maybe bruised, what ever it is, i wouldnt know it never happened b4, but it still hurts lol

JRP
08-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by nosliw

broken tailbones suck

yea they do, i broke mine last yr riding, pain hurt like hell for 7weeks

xtremefullbore
08-08-2006, 09:24 PM
ya, I broke mine in football during a LB drill, hurts for 3 weeks no matter what you do, and after that lifting, and bending over is killer,... go to chiropracter and ask whats up with ur back, good chiropracters can do miracles with bruised bones...

nosliw
08-08-2006, 09:29 PM
i broke mine 5 months ago. friends were jumping off a building onto a huge air pillow, and i climbed up a few too many stories more than everyone else and bottomed it out on the concrete.

did i mention sleep sucks after that?