PDA

View Full Version : Earlywine Racing Indoor Winter Series

mxprincess
08-08-2006, 08:06 PM
Nikki has finished up the new 2006-2007 Winter Series schedule. I am in the process of working with some great companies to get some awesome give-away prizes at the banquet. Last years turnout was huge and we expect it to be even better this year. If you haven't already been to this facility I highly recommend you come and check it out this year!! I promise you will not be disappointed!!!

Chris will be making changes to the track very soon!! Their next indoor race will be on August 19th and open practice will be on August 20th!!

Check out their new website for the schedule at www.earlywineracing.com or call with any questions you may have at 606-883-3098

If you are interested in some fliers for your shop or to hand out at races, please PM me and I will mail some out to you!!!

Thanks,
Carrie Auchter

Marketing Director

mxprincess
08-08-2006, 08:12 PM
At Earlywine Racing, they have a class for quads called "woodsman" class. This class is awesome!! This is the 2nd year they are offering this class. It's dead engine start, 20 inch tires or larger, no wider than 48 inches-basically a woods quad!! LOL

Clarke Mfg is donating an oversized tank this year for the overall winner of this class.

This is the perfect time to fine tune your MX skills(and dead engine starts) during the Winter since they are adding more MX tracks to the woods courses.

Hope to see some atv rider members there this winter!!! We always have a great time. Not to mention that quads and dirt bikes are separate weekends.:D