PDA

View Full Version : LTR Questions...

FoxRacing81
08-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Are there any real problems with the late 06 models? I am about to get one, maybe as soon as tomorrow, but want to be sure.

Are the frame problems fixed? I'm planning on racing MX...not A class, probably just C, but I don't wanna be snapping any linkage mounts or anything...
Any frequent motor or tranny problems?

Any other problems I should be made aware of?

Thanks
Justin

Ridin' Jesse
08-08-2006, 09:37 PM
No real problems with mine yet...Except that I'll tell you make sure you dont over tighten your drain bolt or you will strip it out...You better be racin sunday son.:cool:

FoxRacing81
08-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Thanks Jesse. Trust me, I'll try my hardest. Racing or not, I'll be there. I'll likely be racing if they have nerf bars there or from somewhere around here I can find. If I race, you better win :devil:.
We'll see. Might be getting it tomorrow. :D

DBF1972
08-09-2006, 04:58 AM
FoxRacing81,

Don't mean to intrude here guys, but my '06 LTR-450 is for sale right now. I live in Northern VA, and could meet you up to 100 miles for pick-up. It is a full race ready quad, all you will need to do is change my #'s on it. The quad is listed on Suzuki ATV's for sale under the overall forum, and it is currently on e-Bay. It is a great deal for $7,000 firm considering I have put over $10K in it, and is almost the price of a new one. Response or send me a PM if you are interested.

Check it out on Suzuki ATV's for sale! You won't be disappointed!

Thanks,

DBF1972

Baracudaaa
08-09-2006, 08:12 AM
Try looking at the HQ or Central site, do a search there, tons of info for you.