PDA

View Full Version : Spamm??

Blue250X
08-08-2006, 07:42 PM
im selling a bike for my freind...i get this email...SPAM!!!

I have a clients who i told about your bike and he is very much interested in making immediately payment by Certified Cheque from USA bank that will clear in your bank account in 2 to 3 days.

And he has responded very positively and i have gave him your price for the BIKE and my commission price as agent for selling to Him

I have added my own profit and gains to your own asking price and he
is ready to send payment immediately.payment by Certified Cheque from a USA Bank.

I will like to inform you that any amount that is above your asking price! on the check he sent to you is my commission and shipping will be sent back to me .

The remaning balance you will be sending to me will be for my Profit,Commission and shipping.

But the money will only be sent to me as soon as the check is be credited into your bank account so if you are okay with the terms of payment please send me the details below so i can send it to my client so he will be able to make the payment to you as soon as possible and i will let you know as soon as he send the check to you address as provided below....

FULL NAME... .................
ADDRESS...................
POSTAL CODE....................
STATE.....................
COUNTRY......................
TEL NUMBER...................
LAST OFFER...............

I will ensure that you recieve payment atleast in 10 working days.

As regards the pick up, as soon as you confirm to me that the cheque
is credited into your bank account, i will inform my shipper to come for the
pick! up immediatelty.

I want you to know that any profit i ma ke from this transaction is how use to earn a living.

I look forward to read from you soonest.

Cheers

What do you homies think...

stumpleg
08-09-2006, 07:23 AM
Scam

RaptorRacer45
08-09-2006, 11:04 AM
anyone who writes "Cheers" at the end of an email is a scammer:scary:

bwamos
08-09-2006, 11:14 AM
Ask for his TAX ID and a copy of his Business Permit. ;)

But, anyone who says Cheque instead of Check is not American.. lol.

nosliw
08-09-2006, 11:20 AM
seems legit

250R-Dee
08-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Accept the payment! Take it to a bank and have them THOROUGHLY check it for the validity and explain to them that you think the "cheque" is suspicious. If the "cheque" clears keep all money above your asking price as the your service fee for having to ensure that the "cheque" is valid. Only an idiot would ask a seller to send him a commision fee because he sold the item to someone else for a higher price.

SCAM ALERT:eek2: :eek2:

Blue250X
08-09-2006, 05:12 PM
haha, ok, everyone, the bike is already sold, i just forgot to take the add down... and raptorracer45...i always thot that too:eek: