PDA

View Full Version : warrior steering and weight

xwarriorx
08-08-2006, 04:19 PM
my '02 warrior lately seems to be very difficult to steer after about 5 laps on the track im beat. besides a 800 stabalizing bar what other options will improve my steering also any weight reduction tips would be greatly appreciated.

02440exkid
08-09-2006, 02:41 PM
you could put wider bars so you have more leverage and maybe a little more air presser in front tiers

Moto49X
08-09-2006, 03:08 PM
warriors are just flat out heavy, there is no cheap way to lighten them. And by 5 laps on a track, if you mean MX track then thats why you are tired. They are NOT a mx quad. They are VERY nice quads for trails but not much else.

And i also dont think there is a cheap way to improve your steering without A-arms and shocks. I am not 100% sure but i dont think anyone makes a steering stabilizer for a warrior, somebody correct me if im wrong?

2muchquad
08-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Just about any stabilizer will fit any quad if you do a little fab work.Yeah a warrior is too heavy for serious mx work.Sure it can be made to be pretty effective on the track if one wants to spend some loot.Good play bike but there are better choices for mx.;)

xwarriorx
08-11-2006, 01:39 PM
oh def not my first choice for mx but you gotta deal with what ya got for know.