PDA

View Full Version : stupid people...

XxXsupa-flyXxX
08-08-2006, 03:00 PM
well i usually go out and ride down the roads on the ltr and go visit some friends, but the other day i went down the road and came back and there wus a lady standing right by the road video'n me and i havnt been driving crazy or anything. well today i wus goin to my friends house and i saw one of mi buddies riding his dirtbike.. so i get to mi friends then right after that a cop came and pulled in( but he wus one of those kewl cops) and just asked not to drive crazy... just thought i would tell yall how much im not liken this lady right now! anyone else have sumthin like this happen before?

Scro
08-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Your not supposed to be on the road anyway:huh

XxXsupa-flyXxX
08-08-2006, 03:07 PM
well yeah i know but its way different here.. we are way out in no wheres and like kids and grown ups will go ride down the rodes.. and it really makes me mad when i see her kids ride down the road on there quads.. and i wusnt even driving crazy. guess i should call when i see there kids on the road... there jsut the kind of people that think they are better than ever one else

MotoX3
A lady video taping you riding illegally down the rode didn't give you a clue?:confused:

outlaw450r
Are the stupid people you and your dirtbike friend for riding on the road or the lady or the cool cop.

trick250r
Originally posted by bama450r
Your not supposed to be on the road anyway:huh

i dont know about louisianna, but here there are special laws that say you can ride on the roads if there's no line. :confused:

Guy400
08-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Maybe she was taping you to turn you in to the authorities for your spelling?!

XxXsupa-flyXxX
08-08-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
i dont know about louisianna, but here there are special laws that say you can ride on the roads if there's no line. :confused:

yes that is what we were doin and she called and said we where driving reckless and we wernt.. even they ride on the road but they get mad when other people do it.. thats why no one here likes her

08-08-2006, 03:22 PM
I guess they don't teach no more good spellin an' grammer no more in da skuuls.

I mean, its not like I want you to run a spell checker or anything, but when you can hardly read the post for all the errors / ebonics....

hartnett18
08-08-2006, 03:28 PM
i dont know whats wrong with yall but i can read his post just fine just spelt my with mi who cares.

Scro
08-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by hartnett18
i dont know whats wrong with yall but i can read his post just fine just spelt my with mi who cares.

...along with countless other errors. I prefer english.