PDA

View Full Version : its killing me what pipe

warrior350x
08-08-2006, 02:16 PM
well folks I have a YFZ for about 6 weeks now and I going to buy a new pipe but its killing its really hard because their are so many companys out there saying there the best, heres what I ride i mostly ride MX and iam looking for the best of the best sound ate a issue here and looking for a full system heres what I have narrowed it down to
1 Rossier
2 curtis
3 LRD
4 fat boy 4
5 CT racing
if this was you how would you rate them?

JessieYFZ450
08-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by warrior350x
well folks I have a YFZ for about 6 weeks now and I going to buy a new pipe but its killing its really hard because their are so many companys out there saying there the best, heres what I ride i mostly ride MX and iam looking for the best of the best sound ate a issue here and looking for a full system heres what I have narrowed it down to
1 Rossier
2 curtis
3 LRD
4 fat boy 4
5 CT racing
if this was you how would you rate them? 1Yoshimura 2LRD

Mean250r
08-08-2006, 03:25 PM
N motion!!! BEST PIPE EVER

amonomous
08-08-2006, 03:34 PM
the n-motion is a really good pipe and i think i wouldnt have gotten my fatboy 4 if i had thought of that but i have the fatboy 4 and its still a great pipe
of all of those pipes i would say the fatboy
great power gains and u also cant beat a lifetime warranty

redlineranger
08-08-2006, 09:19 PM
personally if i could afford a full exhaust right now... it would be a pro circuit T4, DMC Comp Afterburner, or full HMF

out of the one's you have listed i would go with the curtis sparks

predator dad
08-09-2006, 05:32 AM
I have the Yoshi, but if I had to do it again , I'd get the N-Motion.

tye101
08-09-2006, 07:11 AM
yoshimira is the only way to go,, full race system on my quad made a night and day differnece,,, just get ready to get your pocket book out

Pappy
08-09-2006, 07:13 AM
Yoshi works very well on the YFZ and is constructed well also

3exrider23
08-09-2006, 07:41 AM
i have a yoshimura n that does sound good but i no a guy wit a rossier on his 450r n its seriously the loudest quad i have ever heard.

rockman
08-10-2006, 11:36 AM
a friend of mine bought a yosh when he first got his pipe.. bout the $900 full titanium one, it sounded good and seemed to have alot of power. BUT then it started to fall apart. He blew a big, i mean half-dollar-sized hole out of the head pipe, yosh wouldn't do anything about it. Next the silencer starting falling apart, the canister was hit by a rock once and a HUGE, softball sized, hole was made. In my opinion this is just stupid, no pipe should fall apart like that. He got a Curtis Sparks and absolutely loves it, it sounds so much better too. Just thought i would add that little bit of info for you. The titanium yosh pipes are junk and yosh doesn't stand by them if they fall apart. yes the canister is almost ok, it was a rock that hit it, but the headpipe just blew out for no reason, thats just ridiculous. I'll get some pics up some time.

Toadz400
08-10-2006, 11:43 AM
I've heard nothing but good about Yoshimura, Rossier, Sparks, and N-Motion. I think those would be your top pick for MX full systems.

440racer66
08-10-2006, 05:26 PM
i personally love hmf i think they are the best ive went throught drd white bro hmf all the way

Dune Surfer
08-10-2006, 07:22 PM
You might also look at Trinity.

Yfz450dan
08-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Rossier!!!!!! U will love it!!!!!!!:eek2: :macho

pnut420
08-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Nmotion all the way. It is made really well and doesnt have the huge price tage like the yoshi pipes. Ive got a nmotion on my yfz now and I love it, had a sparks on there before but wasnt as good quality and didnt sound or look as good. I think the nmotion is one of the best looking pipes out there, power of a TC but looks way better.

Alot of sparks get dented when you have lt linkages in the rear, not sure if it does it in the regular linkage setups.

A few other companies that seem to have good pipes are ron woods and DASA.

atvrulz
08-11-2006, 10:20 AM
You should buy a dr. D slip on. It is quiet at 94 db and the jetting recommendations are perfect. alot of power, it won all the magazine shootouts.
i have one and it is awesome.

cchrider
08-11-2006, 12:41 PM
I am running the Yoshi TRS titanium full system and IMO one of the best exhausts. Very well constucted and sounds good IMO and I love the power. Seems to have good bottom end alot with mid and top.