PDA

View Full Version : OK I have kept quiet about my LTR since march...

syckNtwisted121
08-08-2006, 10:32 AM
...I didnt want to say its the greatest this or the slowest that until i got it close to where I wanted it. Stock I was not happy with it, but who really keeps their quad stock these days ?? Since buying it in the end of march I have added Full Rath racing nerfs, bumper and heel guards (thanks Kyle at Cernics) Precision stabilizer (thanks to janssen racing) Full set of Elka Elite suspension (thanks to Kids on Quads racing) full yoshi RS-5 exhaust and Cherry bomb, with a PIM on the way (thanks motosport outlet) I did my own frame mod for the rear linkage in about 15 minutes. still have the stock front end, stock linkage and stock axle. the stock tires suck so they went in favor of MXR6s

All that said, I have owned a walshed out YFZ before this, and before that a full walsh CR linked 330 R with all the bells and whistles, and have also owned a Pro-trax R and a full LSR 250R. This quad as it is right now, with nothing more than suspension and exhaust, I would take this quad over all of them hands down. As soon as I make my own adjustable upper a-arms I will have everything I need. Its not race ready like they say, but it takes alot less money to get it there than anything else out there thats for sure.

LIL440EX
08-09-2006, 11:48 AM
lets see thoses pics.

philys21
08-09-2006, 07:42 PM
yes pics please!

cchrider
08-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Yea lets get some pics. I have a Elka/Houser YFZ I race xc with. And my friend just got a new LTR-450. I really liked it. We rode it completely stock and then we added the cherry bomb. It made a huge difference.And for the stock tires, I thought they were awsome. But I am 5'5 and weight at 128 lbs so I thought the suspension was pretty stiff compared to my Elka's. But then agian, my Elka's are setup for my weight.

LTZ400ApK
08-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Walsh Sales a Upper A-arm Replacement,i have a set on my quad worth every penny!!