PDA

View Full Version : Cdi

CMPX3
08-08-2006, 09:18 AM
I GOT A PROCOM CDI OFF E-BAY FOR A GOOD PRICE. iHAVE BEEN SEEING BAD RESULTS POSTED ON DIFFRENT SITES ABOUT THESE BOXES. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN 450R W/THE THE PROCOM BOX? HAS IT PROFORMED WELL OR NOT? THANKS!!!

tltcracing
08-08-2006, 03:06 PM
i presonaly dont like the "increse your rev limite" boxes. all they do is accelerate wear and do nothing for power. on the other hand the adjustable ones can prove very useful with provinding different spark curves. this may be one of the adjustable ones, i dont know, i have never hered of it but imsure there is no harm if you tryed it out now that you already own it.

CMPX3
08-09-2006, 04:28 AM
yea i tryed it out and mine doesnt seem to have any trouble. I felt the same about the boxes as you do but it was such a good price i couldnt pass it up

CMPX3
08-11-2006, 12:58 PM
I take back what I said about not having any trouble. My quad started popping and running like crap.So I after alot of thinking I finally put the stocker back in and it cleared right up. As I said when I started the thread its a procom off e-bay. I e-mailed procom and I'll see if they stand behind thier products. I'll post the response when I hear from them.

CMPX3
08-23-2006, 04:32 PM
For anyone interested ,Procom contacted me back and said it is possible I bought a test box. I sent them mine and they are supposed to be sending me a new one no charge.I'll post a follow up of if they come through or not.

CMPX3
09-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Procom sent me a new box free of charge and it runs good. So if you are thinking of dealing with them, they were professional with me.

DirtDevilBT
09-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Good to hear.

ghott
09-10-2006, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by CMPX3
Procom sent me a new box free of charge and it runs good. So if you are thinking of dealing with them, they were professional with me.

Thats very good to hear. Glad you got everything taken care of.

I love hearing about a company who cares about the customer.