PDA

View Full Version : Good place to bad place

rookiex
08-24-2002, 12:47 AM
Listen to this crap..I went to a race Like always it was a good track like always then all of a sudden A focking monsoon came and turned it into somthing oppisit the sarengetti, my god it was like I died and went to the rain forest....the mud was atleast ATLEAST a foot deep.....and this was on a mx track the race went on,, and guess what i hammered in 4th the whole way all the way up till the last lap.....and may I add my goggles didnt do crap and I could only see outta a lil peep whole....but any way till the last lap and on the last turn a slid out and got stuck....I was up there with the pros right up there with the guys who have been racing for years and me 3 weeks...then i had to sit and watch as all the guys who sucked passed me ahhhhhh it sucked....I dunno has this ever happend to you going from like a top spot to a last place or real low spot??

Castor-426ex
08-24-2002, 12:57 AM
always keep a backup set of good mud tires and wheels, so when the storm clouds come youll be ready...lol

R-Crazy
08-24-2002, 09:44 AM
you may have actually won if you raced a utility quad, that would be funny as heck. :D

dave

rookiex
08-24-2002, 10:07 AM
funny you say that cuz everyone was sayin I shoulda raced my wolverine :p

rookiex
08-24-2002, 11:20 AM
Dude's I really wish I would'nt of got stuck its like hounding my mind,,,,I had to sit there as lil blasters and like lt 230s past me my god!!!!! I have had dreams of that day coming and it happend....may I add that noone hit any jumps out there not even ben jackson it was too muddy noone doubled whoops or anything....So I wouldnt really call it a race....but still I guess even the best riders have there bad days:(