PDA

View Full Version : wait for 07?

ZRider400
08-07-2006, 07:32 AM
Well, ive decided my next quad is going to be an LTR...

im going to be parting out my 250r to get one, but im wondering...should i get a 06 now or wait for the 07's?

i can pretty much get a 06 for 66-6800 out the door.

Ive read about shifting problems, and motor failures...but im not too worried about that every quad has its problems (even yamaha/honda). Frame doesnt really bother me either..id be tearing it apart this winter anyways.

let me know what you guys think.

DBF1972
08-07-2006, 08:04 AM
ZRider400,

In case you are interested, I am selling my '06 LTR-450 that is only 4-1/2 months old, and has everything you will need on it to race mx. The only thing you will need to do is change my numbers. It is currently on Suzuki ATV's for sale. If you are interested in it, send me a PM and you won't regret what it has on it and the $$$. I will sell it to you for not to much over the figures you stated.

Frame recall has been done, no shifting problems, no other problems. Quad has been very well maintained by me and my local Suzuki dealer.

Thanks,

DBF1972

rob-u/21
08-07-2006, 08:05 AM
I dont think there will be too many changes if any at all. The only problem the '06 LT-R's were having was the linkage problem and that has already been adressed. Maybe a new limited edition will be released with a different color scheme but that is about it IMO. If you want to save some bucks go with the '06, if you got the dough to wait for the '07 than wait just for the braging rights.

LT-R450JP
08-10-2006, 06:29 AM
When will the release time of 2007 models of LTR450 be?

cchrider
08-11-2006, 10:39 AM
My friend just got his 06 LTR. So far no troubles at all. Actually I really like the bike alot. I ride a YFZ and I am REALLY impressed with the bike. Might be my next bike. But i dont think you will have really any trouble. Also, if you are worried just get the extended warrenty. And when we picked my friends bike up they just went ahead and did the recall and told us to come back a couple days later. So I doubt we will have trouble with the frame or anything.