PDA

View Full Version : Attica IN Badlands Trip..finished

firefighterjosh
08-07-2006, 12:35 AM
I have just finished my badlands trip today (Sunday) and we had some fun.

I went riding with my GF and some ppl on this site.
We all had a good time. Except my GF had some problems

Started out with my GF hitting a tree. (nothing bad)

Then my GF's quad fell off a small washout/cliff and landed on her. (Bent her tie rod and broke out her head light)

Luckly there was a small Suzuki shop nearby.

I then got stuck on a hill pinned against a tree and had to get help.

Then the GF was going up a hill and flipped her quad all the way down. The quad landed on her once, Lets just say her day ended after that. (Bent handle Bars)

Even though the trip only latested 4 Hours for myself and the GF it was fun.

The morale of this story. Buy Saftey gear. After we went back to the hotel room she had bloody road rash/rock rash all over her back. You could see the out line of her chest protector. Her chest protector has stress cracks on it at the shoulder pads. She was lucky. It was her first real bad crash.

How did the ride go for the rest of you?

Viligante Man,
I seen you at the gas station I was heading back to the hotel after getting dinner. Learn to waive when I beep lol
:blah: JJ

glwitmer
08-24-2006, 05:27 PM
I went to the Badlands in June of this year for 4 days and loved every minute of it. I would go back in an instant. What part did you two have all the problems with wrecking?

firefighterjosh
08-24-2006, 10:19 PM
First time I have no clue were we were at.

The Second time if you take the road towards the back there is a little woods all by it self on the left hand side over a dune hill. That were she wrecked