PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Bay, LBL, West KY Ride (October 18-21)

Striker49
08-23-2002, 08:33 PM
Turkey Bay, Land Between The Lakes, KY

Ok.... Date set for Friday - Monday, October 18-21
3-day pass is $15 per quad

Find your info here...
www.lbl.org

I think I can make it up Friday afternoon and stay til Sunday night.
I believe Rico is planning on stayin at Wranglers Campground and renting a cabin out again which is approx. 5-6 miles away.

Any questions just ask and I and those who went back in April will try to assist you.
Look foward to seeing everyone there, just go slow so I can keep up...plz. :(

bradley300
08-23-2002, 08:47 PM
i'll be there! rico, would you want to split the cost of the cabin?

Striker49
08-23-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by bradley300
i'll be there! rico, would you want to split the cost of the cabin?

Ill chip in on the cabin to....ill sleep in the floor if its not to bad and if you would let me. Up to you, but I may not be able to stay the nights, but I sure dont wanna burn up $20 in gas money goin back and forth every day. Plus you guys have to have a DD. :p

Castor-426ex
08-24-2002, 12:54 AM
ill be there...sat is uncertain so far..but sun fo sure...haha
and i may tag along into monday....what supplies shall I furnish?

Castor-426ex
08-24-2002, 10:38 AM
BUMP

Striker49
08-25-2002, 07:02 PM
Guys, I dont think im gonna get to go. My parents are acting like they wont let me go get my license and now they are wanting to goto a friggin Dirt Car race in Bardstown the same weekend as the ride and Im sure they wont let me stay up there with you guys. :grr This sux a big one. :mad:

Castor-426ex
08-26-2002, 01:30 AM
what!!!

awe cmon....wtf....

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Rider#11
08-27-2002, 09:18 PM
me and 440 (bean) will be there maybe, proly actualy

Bean
08-27-2002, 09:35 PM
dont get all excited yet zebbie, thats a long drive for my old man, im not gettin all excited yet, cause i dont expect to go, but ya never know

Striker49
08-29-2002, 09:43 AM
Well, I dont look foward to being able to go fellas. I will just have to see. I get my license here in 2 weeks at the earliest then I will have to go from there. Dont look foward to seeing me there as of now though. And if I do get to come you guys will have to ride in bout 3rd gear so I can keep up. :rolleyes:

08-29-2002, 11:17 AM
what if we schedule it for later in the month???

TRX250EXER
08-29-2002, 02:17 PM
hey guys, would it be worth the trip to come all the way from central Illinois to go ride a LBL?? I have heard good things and would like to try it but would it be worth the vacation and road trip?

Hey striker, maybe I'll come down and ride with ya. that way you have another 250ex to ride with. you are too hard on yourself about your quad. if it makes you feel better Im 19 yrs old and have a 250ex. And Im much bigger. if you seen me it would look like a trained bear on a tricycle. Im just too tall for the machine. But im happy with what I got for now. I wont get a new quad unless honda comes out with something more powerful than the 400ex. like the crf450 motor or something. But I peobably still wont get rid of my 250ex. Its too much fun and so light you can throw it where ever you want. but let me know if LBL is worth the trip guys. later

Castor-426ex
08-29-2002, 10:55 PM
as soon as you guys get it strait let me know...ill be ready...i bought me a pc system...to keep me busy....haha...if you want stuff done ask kenny or chris....im just learnin

Striker49
08-30-2002, 10:06 AM
250exer...It would be well worth the trip IMHO. I should have some new fronts soon b/c mine are bald but Ill see how things work out. If you guys wanna reschudule then feel free....we still have a month and a half b4 the current scheduled date. Up to you all. Ill letcha know what comes up and if anyone has any questions bout the place just ask. :cool:

Moto92
08-30-2002, 11:42 AM
Hey 250exer, its well worth the trip to drive from IL. Im in Mt Vernon so if you decide to go let me know and you can meet up with me or something sense youll have to drive through here. And just to give you a guess on time its a 2 hour drive from Mt Vernon to LBL.

lil400exman
09-02-2002, 09:25 AM
i might go how long is the drive from cinci ohio?

lil400exman
09-02-2002, 09:27 AM
i might go how long is the drive from cinci ohio? also could i bring a honda dirtbike like a xr200 its my beginner trail bike......

Striker49
09-02-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
i might go how long is the drive from cinci ohio? also could i bring a honda dirtbike like a xr200 its my beginner trail bike......

Cinci..hmm....5 hours maybe? I would say somin round that. And heck yeah you could bring the bike...doesnt matter. We had 2 bikes with us last time. :cool:

TRX250EXER
09-02-2002, 08:21 PM
well thanks for the info. I would like to get some friends together and bring a trailer load but the way it looks now I wont be able to afford to have fun for awhile. I just wrecked my fourwheeler and had to go to the ER beacuse of it. I busted my knee open pretty bad. big gash and you could look right down in it and see the bone. I have some 6 internal stitches and like 15 external ones. The worst part is I dont have health insurance anymore and Im gonna have some big doctor bills to pay. even tho I should be healed up good enough to ride in just a few weeks. Thats if I dont have to go have my knee scoped. If that crap happens Im gonna be pissed. I wont be able to ride for months!! Plus I have a lot of repairs to do to the fourwheeler too. I messed the front plastic up really bad and broke the welds on the bumper mounts in the rear. And bent the handle bars worse than they all ready were. But I really would still like to take a road trip somewhere and go ride. the farthest Ive been from home with the quad is the badlands. and Im getting really bored of that place. But dont know as of now. financials are more important. :(

bradley300
09-04-2002, 09:21 PM
if you come from cincy pm me! you will have to drive within a mile of my house so maybe we could meet up and follow each other down

Striker49
09-05-2002, 10:02 AM
Guys, it looks like I may be able to go. I dont think my parents are goin to that race and I goto get my license next week. :D So hopefully Ill be able to meet up with you all again. BTW, by the time the ride rolls around I'll prolly have some small stuff powdercoated on my bike (pegs, shifters, etc...) in a candy apple red color so it should look pretty sweet. Cant tell you who is doing it, he would have to kill me. :eek:

Moto92
09-05-2002, 12:18 PM
Prolly Caster isnt it, I saw that post the other day about him going powdercoating crazy :p

Striker49
09-05-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
Prolly Caster isnt it, I saw that post the other day about him going powdercoating crazy :p

No.... :p
Im trying to round up some friends to go with me, but I wont know anything for certain on them til the day gets here.

Other than that, if anyone has any questions just ask. :cool:

Bean
09-05-2002, 09:07 PM
im tryin to convince pappy...

mxracer08
09-05-2002, 09:22 PM
hey caleb, i just looked at my race schedule fer the rest of the year and i think i'm gonna be able to go. So i'll ge the pleasure of puttin the baloons on once again:( oh well, better than ruinin my mx's

Castor-426ex
09-05-2002, 10:29 PM
im ready to ride lets do this...

i might have to grow me a mullet for the occasion...:D

jk

that would take me two years

Moto92
09-05-2002, 11:05 PM
Looks like we are going to have a pretty good turn out for this ride, so who else is coming!
I think we need Jeff and Marty from the Quadshop to come too, and bring some project bikes...what do you say guys?

Striker49
09-06-2002, 10:26 AM
I think we need Jeff and Marty from the Quadshop to come too, and bring some project bikes...what do you say guys?

Heck yeah...the CRF450!! :o

Josh, it sounds good man. Ill try to see bout getting a trailer if you need a way up there, but im not 100% sure I can go myself yet but you will be the first to know. And those rocks will eat through your MXs, they would be like tin foil.

Bell, rang...gtg guys. Later,

Castor-426ex
09-07-2002, 12:03 AM
the rocks aint too bad on my shredders..but i got 6 ply just for the occasion...looks like this is gonna be great...
ill be sure to bring video camera, digital camera...lol, and disposable camera for all those trailside antics im sure will happen...

:D

Striker49
09-07-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
the rocks aint too bad on my shredders..but i got 6 ply just for the occasion...looks like this is gonna be great...
ill be sure to bring video camera, digital camera...lol, and disposable camera for all those trailside antics im sure will happen...

:D

Shoot, if I dont get some fronts soon ill be in a tree or two before the ride is over. I took the thing for a little spin today and my steering was horrid. It was kinda like ice, had to lean up on the front to get it to go where I wanted sometimes.

Im assuming Rico is still coming, he hasnt posted and said much but I guess he is busy with the H/Mc ride.

Well, Ill let you guys know if anything changes and see bout getting some people to come with me if I get to come myself.

BTW Castor, IM me or PM me whenever you want to PC my parts if you still want to, just lemme know man. It wont be anything big, just little things that need a new coat on em b/c the stock is gone.

Anyways, I look forward to hopefully riding with you guys again...just please wait up this time, Rico left me last time and I was lucky I found them...Ill be the slowest one there again Im sure. :p

Moto92
09-07-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
just please wait up this time, Rico left me last time and I was lucky I found them...Ill be the slowest one there again Im sure. :p

Maybe we can just hook a tow strap to the front of you, then youll never fall more than 20ft behind us :blah

Castor-426ex
09-08-2002, 05:13 PM
yeah but thatll suck when he starts hoppin some hills...or if you 2 get mixed up and rico wants to go and you dont...lol

Striker49
09-08-2002, 07:05 PM
yeah but thatll suck when he starts hoppin some hills...or if you 2 get mixed up and rico wants to go and you dont...lol

Isnt that the truth.
Tell ya what...Rico could pull me in the drag (since he has the 416) with Rider#11 on his modded blaster and see who wins then... :D

I havent been to LBL in bout 2 months but I cant wait to go back. I think a guy from Z400central may try to go, I PMed him about it and he said he was going one weekend soon...he prolly already went but its all still good. Just have to see how things go. :cool:

Castor-426ex
09-08-2002, 07:55 PM
budda bump~~~

Striker49
09-11-2002, 05:50 AM
*Bump*

Zingnut
09-11-2002, 11:11 AM
So are we still talking about the 18th or that weekend??? I have the new baby but have been helping out the wife through it all and have earned many brownie points so I need a date so I can kinda hint to her I want to go real bad!!!! So fill me in. Just FYI the GNCC nats are that weekend in Indiana so my XC friends and most likely the quadshop guys will be heading to Indy.

Keep me informed.

Moto92
09-11-2002, 12:25 PM
Looks like the date is pretty solid Zing. Why dont you head to walmart and get a powerwheels quad for the newest member, I remember seeing a honda last time I was there. Hope you can make it down again.

TRX250EXER
09-11-2002, 02:35 PM
yup, you can get a 300ex powerwheels... lol

Striker49
09-11-2002, 04:09 PM
Yeah...October 19-21 (that weekend, Friday-Sunday)
I hope you can make it down man. I had a great time riding with ya last time and look forward to it again. :cool:

Castor-426ex
09-12-2002, 12:14 AM
i plan on calling in on that saturday...lol I already feel sick hehe

and since i live so close I prob wont camp unless a lot of you are...but ricos gettin that cabin so I dunno wtf is happenin..

let me know...let somebody know.....no naked riders

bradley300
09-15-2002, 07:01 AM
hey striker49, still need new fronts? if you have a 10 inch wheel ive got a set you can have. titan turf tamer fronts, 21x7x10. they even have most of the tread on them, i just got holeshots so the front matched the back. PM me if you are interested

Striker49
09-15-2002, 02:22 PM
My dad mentioned buying some for me the other day. I was like cool....I dont have to buy any, very nice. Im prolly either gonna see about getting Maxxis Razr's or Maxxis Pro's and I believe I will have them before the ride. Thx anyways though man.
BTW, I would have to have a whole set of wheels and rims to borrow unless someone wanted to do a tire change w/o beadlocks. ;)

I believe I will be able to go though guys unless my parents just decide they hate me or something. I talked to a guy at Z400Central that lives in Bowling Green and he might make it up with his Z and his buddy's R.
I am also trying to round up a few of my friends to go with me. One wants to go but Im not sure if I could get a trailer and take him and the other guy may have to work...and the others wont go im sure.

I still have not got my license yet but should have it within 2 weeks for sure.
Try to round up some more people if you can....on here and some of your buddies...the more the better.

I really look foward to riding with you guys, and some of you riding with you again. Be sure to bring cameras...we didnt have any great pics back in April.
Any questions just post. :cool:

oj250r
09-15-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Rico
what if we schedule it for later in the month???

you want to get up and go ridin with these guys????

Castor-426ex
09-16-2002, 10:00 PM
whats wrong with that??

Striker49
09-19-2002, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by oj250r

you want to get up and go ridin with these guys????

:confused:

*Bump*

lil400exman
09-19-2002, 02:20 PM
danget castor you must of read my mind about going riding naked man i dunno if i wanna go now lol i am pretty sure i can go my old man andmumma said they are gunna go on vacation to lbl that same weekend:D ;) :cool: i luked out!

Castor-426ex
09-19-2002, 10:51 PM
sweet...i cant wait...we are def gonna tear some **** up!:D

lil400exman
09-20-2002, 07:24 AM
sweet...i cant wait...we are def gonna tear some **** up!:D

i htink thats going to be a understatement............:devil i hear freaky stone dman those hondas re good while he at camp still trying o jump start his quad...........:p :D cant wait i am going a a mich ride next weekend if anyone of you are intested pm its dunes but wooded with hills and good jump and berms on the trails its state land with a gas staion and all it also is i think over 25sq miles of land 400miles of trial to explore.......... we go there at about 7am and leave at 8:30 with dirtbikes and quads and it has open dunes too drags and al and no one goes there it like we have all that to our selves while we spent the weekend there we saw only 1 other quad.......:devil yep only 1!!!!!! :eek:

Moto92
09-20-2002, 12:31 PM
Damn Lilman, Ive got a headache after reading that. Use spell check next time, LOL
So how many hours do we have left guys?

Castor-426ex
09-20-2002, 12:34 PM
a bunch..lol

Striker49
09-20-2002, 03:43 PM
How ever many hours are in a month I guess.
Im going next Thursday to get my license at 1:30 :D So I should be set to go, and Im going rain or shine. :p

Castor-426ex
09-20-2002, 11:09 PM
good luck buddy!!

Striker49
09-21-2002, 01:03 PM
good luck buddy!!

Yeah, thx man. I will need it.

I think we may have a couple Z guys going to from Z400central so maybe we can see some new zukis there.

I hope the weather is good b/c it looks like we are going to have a great turn out this time round. :D

Striker49
09-21-2002, 03:53 PM
Here is some info for Turkey Bay.
If any of you are concearned about any of these rules send me a PM. I have been told by the USFS not to say anything on the board...so PM me with your questions. BTW, I hate the USFS for those of you who do not know that. I dont even go camping anymore b/c they pissed me off so bad last time I went.

Thats aside from the point though...anyways here it some info for you guys.

All of this can be found at www.lbl.org

==========
OHV REGULATIONS

Off-Highway Vehicle use is permitted only in the Turkey Bay OHV Area. An LBL OHV permit is required, and all OHV's must be registered with LBL.

All riders are required to wear approved safety helmets while vehicles are in operation, except in vehicles with fully enclosed metal cabs and/or roll bar protection.

Operators and passengers of motorized vehicles, except motorcycles and ATV's, must use a fastened seatbelt while the vehicle is in use.

OHV's must have properly functioning spark arresters and mufflers.

Riding is permitted from sunrise to sunset only.

No person under age 16 may operate an ATV with an engine size exceeding 90 cc displacement and no person under age 12 may operate an ATV with an engine size exceeding 70 cc, according to Kentucky state law.

Under Kentucky state law, direct parental supervision is required at all times for persons under age 16 operating an ATV.

Use of alcohol and other controlled substances while operating an OHV is strictly prohibited.

Passengers are not allowed on ATVs or motorcycles while in operation.

Wildlife and plants are protected. Avoid running over young trees, shrubs and animals.

Those registering an OHV for use in Turkey Bay accept responsibility for all use of the vehicle. LBL is not liable for damage, loss or theft of personal property.

Ride at your own risk. Know your limits.
=========
7 Day Permit $25 (per quad)
1-3 Day Permit $15 (per quad)
=========
Wranglers Campground

Shelters (Cabins)
-Sleeps 4 $29
-Sleeps 8 $49
~Reservations are accepted for Camping Shelters only and may be made up to one year in advance; all other facilities are on a first-come, first-served basis. To reserve a Camping Shelter, call 270-924-2043.

Castor-426ex
09-21-2002, 11:02 PM
99% of the rules get broken there...lol

we might as well make it 100% lmao

Striker49
09-21-2002, 11:46 PM
Watch what you say Castor...they might chop you at the gate like they did me last time. I pulled up and the guy there started asking me who run the site and a buncha b/s. I was like so-in-so runs it, etc etc....whatever dude. :rolleyes: That pissed me off, but o well. If they want to piss people off then they can go ahead and do so...it just means less people wish to make a return trip, therefore they make less money, which means their paycheck isnt as big. Its really sad. Everyone that used to go camping up at LBL at school at one of the campgrounds dont even go anymore b/c the rules have got so stupid.

Anyways. Ill be there in a white 88' Chevy Silverado unless something happens and I fail my drivers test or my parents dont let me go....or my motor doesnt seize. It was leaking oil earlier, then the gas tank started leaking while I had it standing up on the grab bar while fixing the oil problem. The stock paint is almost gone off the bottom of my frame...its something all the time. ;)

BTW, fearthisracer....I wont be attempting that one hill again. I would end up rolling it this time. :D Fastest reverse on a quad huh? ;)

Sorry for rambling...bordem has set in. :)

Castor-426ex
09-22-2002, 12:26 AM
what hill I WILL GO UP IT OR DIE...lmao jk

well that usfs guy can well he can...........ya know...lol

its gonna be great...just tell em that ex riders is one great big empire that was founded by leo and funded by Bill Gates and That the smack down will be applied....no questions,,,lol

ive never been checked i just pay...wave...and ride...then act like a moron........... in any order that is..lol

Moto92
09-23-2002, 10:10 PM
BTW, fearthisracer....I wont be attempting that one hill again. I would end up rolling it this time. :D Fastest reverse on a quad huh?

Thats Ok, because Im not going to follow you up the hill this time!

Zingnut
09-24-2002, 09:42 AM
You guys just need to pick the better lines!!!... LMAO that was funny stuff watching him fly down the hill backwards. I think we could see the whites of your eyes from the top the whole time. Glad you didn't get hurt, but it was funny.

Striker49
09-27-2002, 01:29 PM
*bump*

Failed my drivers test...aced everything except I hit the curb while parallel parking. I even made perfect on observation.

O well, Ill get it next Friday. :p No worries.

lil400exman
09-30-2002, 09:53 AM
Damn Lilman, Ive got a headache after reading that. Use spell check next time, LOL
So how many hours do we have left guys?

i know i know i forgot to get my redlin shots......lol just kidin man i know i get kinda krazy in my posts!:P

Rider#11
10-03-2002, 08:50 PM
alright guys....i think im gunna have to come to this ride..not sure how im gunna get there but il be finding a way..:devil

LilGuyOn400ex
10-03-2002, 10:27 PM
Hey this is Beltslipper, Lilguyon400ex Dad,

I need to know if anyone is really going on this ride. I don't want to waste any vacation if no one is going. So give me a count is possible or PM Spencer with whom is going.
And if this is really going to happen. I can haul 8 quads and carry 3 more people with us. I'm not resposible for where you stay, I just deliver to the place of LBL.
We are staying at Kenlake Resort. But we'll be leaving on Friday and coming home on Sunday or early Monday morning.
So let us know what's going on.

Thanks
Beltslipper

Castor-426ex
10-03-2002, 11:22 PM
ill be there...not sure about sat but sunday FO SHO...lol

Striker49
10-05-2002, 10:33 AM
I got my license yesterday so I should be there Saturday and Sunday for sure, maybe Friday at around 4 in the afternoon if anyone is going to be there.

What time you guys wanna meet in the mornings since we are all stayin at different places?
10 sound good?

Castor-426ex
10-05-2002, 10:40 AM
congrats on the card man..lol i might call in that sat

Rider#11
10-06-2002, 10:31 PM
well not sure how im gunna get ther but i wanna come:devil ...looks like im gunna have to ride my bike down there by the time i get ther il have another set of flatrack tires....lol:devil

Striker49
10-07-2002, 09:30 PM
Umm...my quad is kinda half dead now...:p

-My front bumper is dented
-Front tires are blad
-Right rear has a nail in it
-Was leaking oil through the drainage nut (fixed that)
-Needs revalving (severe power loss when the engine gets warm)
-My axle may be slightly bent as well...I landed on the back left pretty hard. Havent checked it yet.

So Ill just have to plug the back tire and putt putt along by myself b/c Im not gonna be able to hang with anyone, esepcially if the dirt is really tacky.

Stupid pos. :mad: It will never completely die though...its a Honda. :rolleyes:

Castor-426ex
10-07-2002, 10:22 PM
ah **** itll be ok..its gonna be fun;)

Striker49
10-10-2002, 03:03 PM
If this rain keeps up we gonna have a heck of a roosting party goin on...perfect. :D

Anyone up for this Sunday? I may try to go, havent decided yet. :confused:

Castor-426ex
10-10-2002, 10:32 PM
hehe guess what ill be there sat the 19th and sun...i took a personal day at work....sweeeeeeeeeeet! cant wait...i cant make it this weekend..i got to work on my truck:(

Striker49
10-10-2002, 11:10 PM
Dang, I wont be able to go then....I dont have any other buddies to ride with...they wont go up for just one day.

O well...my tire still has that nail in it anyways.

BTW, whats wrong with the Barney Mobile? :confused:

Castor-426ex
10-10-2002, 11:13 PM
lmgdao...she needs some tlc...ive been trying to blow it up again but its a chevy...

Striker49
10-10-2002, 11:23 PM
tryin to blow it up so you can get one of them Avalanches ehy? I know what you got up your sleve. Or maybe a Silverado HD. *Drools*

On the other hand, what time we meeting guys? 10 in the main lot? 11 was late last time.

Ill be in a white 88' Chevy Silverado prolly and arrive around 10 or so....just look for me I guess. You cant miss my pos 250. :p

Castor-426ex
10-10-2002, 11:30 PM
ok you guys are goin friday too right? ill prob show up sat about 9ish...in the main lot...i thought about campin dont know yet

Striker49
10-10-2002, 11:47 PM
I wont be camping....just gimmie a time to meet people and im there. Ill get there sometime Saturday mornin ;)

Rico cant come this time though. He has to baby-sit some dogs for his sister or something. :(

On the other hand Im there all day Saturday and Sunday

lil400exman
10-11-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
Umm...my quad is kinda half dead now...:p

So Ill just have to plug the back tire and putt putt along by myself b/c Im not gonna be able to hang with anyone, esepcially if the dirt is really tacky.

Stupid pos. :mad: It will never completely die though...its a Honda. :rolleyes:
stryker i will ride with you 2 slow riders it will work out good i will ride my xr200 on the trails and maybe you can take the 400 if you make up that hill lamfo!:huh:macho i think i am goign cant say fo sure high skool krap:rolleyes:

marksuttonjr
10-11-2002, 08:52 PM
I'll be making my way down there for the 2nd time the weekend after that. There are probably going to be between 15 and 20 of us in my group. I would realy like to have a sport quad before then, but I can take the Rancher another few times as long as I can keep it out of the lake.

Striker49
10-11-2002, 10:14 PM
Ok...may be a change of plans for me.

I may be camping out at Wranglers that weekend. No clue, my parents are pondering something. :p

And if I can pull a few strings I might be there the weekend after next too....a few guys from Z400Central are gonna be there that weekend.

Plus Z400ACDC is gonna be there with us this coming weekend I beileve, so hopefully we will have a Z to check out.

We need to get a check list of who all is coming...

Ill post a thread in the open forum.