PDA

View Full Version : time for a new pipe

kyleschonert
08-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Well, I think my sparks may rest in piece. So it is time for a new pipe. i was think fast300ex95's TC, what other pipes do you all reccomend, I know someone will say to search, but I want to know if their are new pipes out there. Does Baldwin Motorsports make a pipe for the 300? thanks, kyle.

300ex_#387
08-06-2006, 05:29 PM
I've heard some good things about the HMF full system kyle. Also you got any pics of that bumper? I want to see how ad its bent. I noticed the kid that hit you had his stock bumper back on the next race lol.

hardkoratvmxr
08-06-2006, 05:47 PM
kyle i have heard good things about the yoshis and the new biggun systems for the 300 and hmfs full system is doing good also. with the tc you might want to decide if the loudness is an issue either

elementryder
08-06-2006, 06:56 PM
i love my tc so bea-utiful it will break your ear drums if you have a big shop like me it ekos like a fat bastered---------some others are hetrick,hmf,pro circut,yoshie-------------i would really look into the hetrick or tc pipe

kyleschonert
08-06-2006, 10:07 PM
I think we are leaning more towards the TC. Loud isnt an issue b/c we only hit the races. And yoshis are just to overrated if you ask me. Theres no sense in paying that much for those pipes. But thats just me. I'd rather not go HMF either, they really made those pretty pricey. O'well. And no stremme, i only took pics. of the exhaust and completley forgot about takin them of the bumper. We already straightened (knida) it out to. lol. I guess I'll just cross my fingers on a pipe to. Any of you guys know about baldwin's?

Sjorge450R
08-07-2006, 05:36 AM
im pretty sure Baldwins doesnt have a pipe.
I have a IDS-2 full system and I really like it,but If I had enough money to fork over to Hetricks or TC, I would really like to try one of those pipes.

kyleschonert
08-07-2006, 08:55 AM
how much are the Hetrick pipes? There isnt a price listed on the site. What about the Duncan Pipes?

kyleschonert
08-07-2006, 04:32 PM
well, we got a new pipe. But its none of these. My dad called Baldwin to see if he had any for 300's and he said no, but he did have a brand new full system whitebrothers e-series for the 300ex. He ordered it for a guy, and the guy didnt end up wanting it, we got it for 250. Thats a pretty good deal to me. Were gonna use it, I hear e-series is crap, but it cant hurt to try it at this price, and if we dont like the silencer, were gonna sell it and hack of the sparks and use it. But I donno, I'm sure this will do its job. Im kinda glad we got this one and didnt spend to much, now I think I will be able to get my fronts revalved. :D

300ex_#387
08-07-2006, 04:54 PM
You racing anymore before arenacross Kyle? Mines going to get torn down next month and go through a big rebuild..should look a lot different when im done.

kyleschonert
08-07-2006, 04:57 PM
I should. Depends on how i feel on saturdays after a game. But I prolly will. I'm trying to talk dad into lettin me get my shocks revalved. But if he says were gonna get a 450 before to long, then I'm not even gonna worry about it. But I'm guessing the pipe will be here before the end of the week as fast as baldwin gets stuff here.

300ex_#387
08-07-2006, 07:45 PM
Awesome there is a fair race at duquoin, and at boonville on september 2nd. Were still deciding what were going to. If we go to boonville they have an aircooled class so that means no 250f's, but I think I will go to duquoin I know steber said he was going. I just didnt want to go alone.

kyleschonert
08-07-2006, 10:44 PM
We will be going to Boonville. After a game, I wont feel like traveling that much. lol. I dont know if we will be able to go anywhere though. I think I have dad talked into letting me get the shocks revalved at GT Thunder. Do any of you guys no if they do a really good job?

300ex_#387
08-08-2006, 12:13 PM
A lot of people on here send them to C&D. Are you going to have them changed to dual rate? Or keep them with the single?

kyleschonert
08-08-2006, 12:28 PM
yea, were gonna change them to dual. And I think were gonna send them to GT Thunder, but i dont think were gonna get them changed to ZPS/SSD, he said that these quads dont have enough travel to do that, so were just gonna have them changed to dual rate.

300ex_#387
08-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Yeah those peps that I bought are ZPS. There a tad stiff for the a arms I use, but were switching to wider ones before arenacross so it should help out. I'm not sure if were going to get mine revalved or not, but I do know I will get the spring powdercoated when I get everything else done next month.