PDA

View Full Version : HMF jet kit

bubba's400ex
08-06-2006, 12:43 PM
hey i was looking at buying a HMF slip on from worldwideperformance1.com and they give you the option of jeting for $10.00 and i was just wondering if anybody knew if that was just the specific jetting that they think your going to need or if that had a bunch of diffrent pieces in it?
thanks a lot

bubba's400ex
08-06-2006, 12:45 PM
http://www.worldwideperformance1.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=WWP&Product_Code=HMF-SUS&Category_Code=HMF-EXHAUST

that is the web page it's on

redexrider
08-06-2006, 01:53 PM
I have a buddy that got that kit for his LTZ400 and it came with one main jet and that was it. His runs, but I think it needs something more. It also didn't come with directions for the jet. Not that it was hard, but for someone that has no clue, it could be a pain. They do not take into acount the other things you might have such as cdi, intake, anything like that, or elevation. I would suggest getting a seperate jet kit that gives you the option on how you want it jetted, and direstionc that tell you what would be best. If you are running it on a completely stock machine, you will probably be fine with the jet it comes with. I was not impressed with this sytem though, it makes noise, but I didn't like it on his Z.