PDA

View Full Version : Story that will bring a tear

Phills450r
08-06-2006, 10:34 AM
One day this little girl was sitting out side her house watching some constrution workers. she had been watching them for several days. and a few of the workers seen that was was interested in what they did. so 2 big men went over to her and asked if she wanted to help them out. with a big grin she quickly jumped off the porch and walked with them eagerly to see what they had in store for her to do. they had her pick up little odd and end stuff trash scrap wood etc... at the end of they day wrote her out a pay check for $10.00 for all the work she did. she ran home and showed her mom and dad. they were proud of her, and asked how she planned on spending the money, she said she wanted to go to the toy store and get a new toy. her mom said well we will have to stop bye the bank on the way so you can cash your check. the little girl walks up to the bank clerk and asked if she could cash it. and the clerk asked how such a lil girl came about the $10.00 check. she said she was working with some of the contruction men across from the house. and then the clerk asked if she was going to work the next day. and the little girl replied YEA if the F***ing home depot people will deliever the F***ING wood

08-06-2006, 11:40 AM
ummmmm aahahha i guess lol j/k kids these days:p

08-06-2006, 11:48 AM
HAHA that sounds just like the Home Depot:D

Toadz400
08-06-2006, 12:11 PM
And if they do deliver the wood it'll be all distorted and what-not. I hate dealing with those places, I think I'd rather go into my woods, cut down the trees and shape them myself.:rolleyes:

coolex
08-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
And if they do deliver the wood it'll be all distorted and what-not. I hate dealing with those places, I think I'd rather go into my woods, cut down the trees and shape them myself.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mx_523
08-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Hahahaahaha.

JOEX
08-06-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
We don't need to know what you do in the woods with your wood:eek: :p :devil:

Quad Boy 660r
08-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Good stuff.

Phills450r
08-06-2006, 10:40 PM
wow jeremy.. i guess it was funny but i just did'nt really get it..

Toadz400
08-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
We don't need to know what you do in the woods with your wood:eek: :p :devil:

:devil:

The story was pretty damn funny though.