PDA

View Full Version : trade in maine 440 ex

xxnightraven73x
08-06-2006, 07:11 AM
im interested it trading my wheeler for a street bike(cbr,gsxr,r6) if anyone is interested 2001 440 ex dual pipes jetted new clutch new razr rear tires very good conditionlet me know

xxnightraven73x
08-06-2006, 04:37 PM
i will consider anything of intrest in trade for it if its of equal value but id really like to be on a bike again

theTman
08-07-2006, 03:26 PM
02 cannondale cannibal?

xxnightraven73x
08-07-2006, 08:20 PM
well i dont believe i even know what one looks like do you have any pics of it?

xxnightraven73x
08-08-2006, 09:00 AM
id much rather trade for a bike rather than another quad if im going to get rid of it than i think im going to want a bike.theres already alot done to this one and it really wouldnt make any sence to trade it for another quad and start over again.heres a pic of it from behind any its all most people see any way :devil:

tim colston
08-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by xxnightraven73x
id much rather trade for a bike rather than another quad if im going to get rid of it than i think im going to want a bike.theres already alot done to this one and it really wouldnt make any sence to trade it for another quad and start over again.heres a pic of it from behind any its all most people see any way :devil:

Is that the 400? That thing looks beat to hell. And running rich to boot. You might want to clean it up and repost the pick. Just trying to help. That doesn;t look to appealing for anyone looking to buy. Also are those the "newer razors" on there.

xxnightraven73x
08-09-2006, 08:05 AM
well considering the pipes are used from a banshee its not running rich the plug is nice and brown and i havent rode it since i put the tires on so hmmm yep they are new not newer but hey what do i know im only the one that owns it and put all the money into it :devil:

exrider008
08-09-2006, 08:15 AM
i agree with tim colston u need to clean it up i would never trade u a bike with it looking like that.

xxnightraven73x
08-09-2006, 08:27 AM
well that pic is about a month old too i havent rode it since the tires and clutch kit a month ago also im polishing the exhaust so it will be all chrome soon but if noone wants it the whole frame is going to be chrome and probably most of the engine too.its cleaned up alot but i dont have any recent pics of it yet ill probably get some up here this weekend. doesnt seem as though anyone has a bike to trade anyway.but ill post some good pics of it this weekend anyway

tim colston
08-09-2006, 09:20 AM
good idea. I am sure it is a lot better than the pic but you should have a better chance selling or trading if it is cleaned up. Good luck with selling.

xxnightraven73x
08-10-2006, 08:21 PM
yeah thats what i figured too but i figured id atleast put up a pic of it anyway that was just one i took after getting the exhaust on to post up here.but thanks i appriciate the input i really just dont use it at all so its just sitting in my garage and it looks almost new when its cleaned up i just havent had time to clean it between working and my project trucks

xxnightraven73x
08-12-2006, 04:29 AM
well hopefully the new pics will be up tonight either it gets traded or im going to end up sinking more money into it to make a nasty stroker i dont know why because i never use it but hey i guess everyone needs a hobby

xxnightraven73x
08-15-2006, 07:51 AM
well i figured out why it looked like it was running rich the valve seals were junk so since ive got it apart a new cam and new seals are in order for it and probably a rev. box sorry no better pics yet its been torn apart since last saturday but itll be back together as soon as the parts come in then ill post some good pics but if anyone is interested let me know if someones got a nice bike i might throw in my mud truck 85' chevy 6 inch procomp lift 35inch thornbirds zr-1 rollpan 4 inch side pipes :devil:

xxnightraven73x
08-25-2006, 08:20 PM
well its almost back together with all kinds of new parts ill post some new pics when its all done but im definatly all done putting money into this thing so if anyone has a nice bike let me know it doesnt look like it did in the pic i posted

xxnightraven73x
08-28-2006, 08:40 PM
well its all back together and broken in what a differance it makes huge power now but id still like to be on two wheels on the street if anyone is interested

xxnightraven73x
08-31-2006, 08:15 AM
bump come on anyone interested?

exrider008
08-31-2006, 01:05 PM
if i were u i would get rid of that other pic and post some new ones. JMO

xxnightraven73x
09-03-2006, 05:11 PM
i dont have anyway of taking more pics of it but theres about 4500-5000 into it and i tried of letting it just sit in my garage its been there for about 3 months someone must want to enjoy this thing

xxnightraven73x
09-10-2006, 06:36 PM
well im still tring to get some new pics up but its still sitting in the garage doing nothing anyone have any interest?