PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with the judge who didnt give Travis a 100

Hondaracing819
08-04-2006, 08:53 PM
WTF is wrong with him?

FoxRacing81
08-04-2006, 08:54 PM
His parents didn't love him when he was a child....

or he has something against Pastrana.

400eXr1d3rZ
08-04-2006, 08:55 PM
Why is there 100000 thread about this.

shftmx300ex
08-04-2006, 08:55 PM
like pappy said, hes on crack

FoxRacing81
08-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by 400eXr1d3rZ

When something that sick happens, it's okay for there to be 10000 threads, IMO. :cool:

shftmx300ex

theres only 5 threads, and becuase thats the sickest thing ever

JRP
Originally posted by shftmx300ex
like pappy said, hes on crack

haha yea,

ridered11
08-04-2006, 09:07 PM
400eXr1d3rZ is mad because he can't do it

do you want us to make 5 threads about you so you can feel speacial:macho

08-04-2006, 09:14 PM

:huh :huh

nowukno
08-04-2006, 09:16 PM
I don't care how many threads there are , pastrana deserves more! That was amazing! I could watch it again & again.

coryatver
08-04-2006, 09:20 PM
I don't think you will ever see a 100 unless someone takes off and starts flying around on a motorcycle. The 100 is for something that is out of this world. Everyone already knew he could do the double. If he came there and pulled it out of a hat then he probley would have got the 100

shftmx300ex
08-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
I don't think you will ever see a 100 unless someone takes off and starts flying around on a motorcycle. The 100 is for something that is out of this world. Everyone already knew he could do the double. If he came there and pulled it out of a hat then he probley would have got the 100
i dont care if he landed it before or not, thats the craziest thing ever..X-Games history, never been done in competion, he deserves a 100

Hondaracing819
08-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by shftmx300ex
i dont care if he landed it before or not, thats the craziest thing ever..X-Games history, never been done in competion, he deserves a 100

I couldnt say it better. Even if this is a quad site i still look up to travis the most. It isnt even funny how skilled he is in his sport so dont talk bad about him. There is nothing Travis has ever done to get anything bad said about him. He is an amazing rider and a really good person. I think he wil try to do the front flip for next year

pedenquads
08-04-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Hondaracing819
I couldnt say it better. Even if this is a quad site i still look up to travis the most. It isnt even funny how skilled he is in his sport so dont talk bad about him. There is nothing Travis has ever done to get anything bad said about him. He is an amazing rider and a really good person. I think he wil try to do the front flip for next year
i think he will do the bike flip next year front flip in 2

quad2xtreme
08-05-2006, 07:04 AM
I guess the judge was looking for a no-handed lander...what an arse!!!

If a skater or gymnist can get a 10 in the Olympics then Travis certainly deserves a 100! I can't imagine being more graceful on a motorcycle. The skill it took to make that first rotation happen so freakin fast and then to time it right to slow the 2nd rotation down was incredible. Years ago, Travis himself said the double was impossible to land because there was too much force when landing to hang on from rotating so fast. Kudos because he figured it out. He defies gravity. Damn, I haven't watched the video for like 30 minutes now....I gotta go.

theTman
08-05-2006, 07:19 AM
nac nac underflip was cooler....backflips are dumb now

Hondaracing819
08-05-2006, 07:38 AM
your joking right

rollie
08-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by coryatver

i agree, he already did it before, i dont really see where the "in comp" part makes a difference,and the judge might have been critical on the panic rev, or something, i mean i still think the double is cool, but thats like not giving christan gagnon credit for his backflip because he hasnt done it in comp yet(he might have by now)

wolffie
08-05-2006, 10:38 AM
i think what truly makes it special is he did it on a regular ramp in competition to a dirt landing. when he first did the double, it was a specially made ramp placed on a huge hill with a landing that had probably a foot of soft dirt on the base. im not taking from the first time he did it, because that in itself is freakin amazing.

either away it is absolutely amazing and Travis kicks ***!:D

08-05-2006, 10:45 AM
yeah everyone knew he could do a double backflip, and i dont think he should get a 100....not to be a hater but travis and alot of other people do think he is the greatest thing to ever happen and he is good, but not at the "god" status like people act... there was a movie with travis pastrana and i dont remmeber what race it was but it was over in europe and they were racing through mountains and what not, travis bet thousand dollars that he would be in the top 3................................................. he finished 18th

and yes i get sick of seeing the backflip...i think big distance is funner to watch....

plus i think travis is a nerd :blah: i like watching guys like mike jones, seth, cinqmars (sp?)....those guys are bad ***!

08-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by rollie
i agree, he already did it before, i dont really see where the "in comp" part makes a difference,and the judge might have been critical on the panic rev, or something, i mean i still think the double is cool, but thats like not giving christan gagnon credit for his backflip because he hasnt done it in comp yet(he might have by now)

There arent any quad fmx competitions anyway.. i dont think jon guetter has even flipped in competition.

yeah everyone knew he could do a double backflip, and i dont think he should get a 100....not to be a hater but travis and alot of other people do think he is the greatest thing to ever happen and he is good, but not at the "god" status like people act... there was a movie with travis pastrana and i dont remmeber what race it was but it was over in europe and they were racing through mountains and what not, travis bet thousand dollars that he would be in the top 3................................................. he finished 18th
and yes i get sick of seeing the backflip...i think big distance is funner to watch....

plus i think travis is a nerd i like watching guys like mike jones, seth, cinqmars (sp?)....those guys are bad ***!

:huh

xtremefullbore
08-05-2006, 11:15 AM
thats why ur not a judge... a 100 wont ever happen because noone will even compete with that... if pastrana would have got a 100 it would have been over. people wouldnt have even competed with that...

08-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by xtremefullbore
thats why ur not a judge... a 100 wont ever happen because noone will even compete with that... if pastrana would have got a 100 it would have been over. people wouldnt have even competed with that...
It was the last jump of the night.;)

theTman
08-05-2006, 01:10 PM
your joking right

no i am not joking...i think the backflip is dumb

08-05-2006, 02:20 PM
backflip was cool the first 2 thousand times...just like anything it gets old...who was it that came close to doin a 360?? i thought it was mike jones but i am not sure, i dont keep up with FMX really

Originally posted by theTman
no i am not joking...i think the backflip is dumb

Yeah sure a plain old single backflip is lame but how the **** could you say that a double is dumb?:rolleyes: :huh

The double flip was undoubtebly the most difficult trick on a dirtbike since the carolla.

honduh440
i agree the 100 score is for something out of this world that will never be beat.

o4250
08-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by FQX Ryder
Yeah sure a plain old single backflip is lame but how the **** could you say that a double is dumb?:rolleyes: :huh

The double flip was undoubtebly the most difficult trick on a dirtbike since the carolla.

He never said the double was dumb:o

300ex_#387
08-05-2006, 04:01 PM
If they would have gave him a 100 for a double backflip, what would have happened if he or someone tries a double backflip one handed lander? I highly doubt that will be seen anytime soon though.

nowukno
08-05-2006, 04:17 PM
I wanna see a double backflip cordova........ lol:p

It will probably never happen but i also thought the double was impossible. :ermm:

08-05-2006, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by o4250
He never said the double was dumb:o
He said the nac nac underflip was cooler and that backflips are dumb..

08-05-2006, 05:18 PM
but if you think about it if someone gets a 100 that is "out of this world good" but then a decade from then it wont be nothing like it was because as this sport continues to grow rapidly riders are being pushed to the limits or what we think are the limits right now...just like in drag racing...who would have ever thought they can go a 1/4 mile in 4 seconds?? now i think the fastest is in the 4.3's so getting into the high 3 seconds is possible....its great for the sport

TheFontMaster
08-05-2006, 06:14 PM
I honestly don't think we will be seeng anything more crazy than the double flip outa Pastranna, because he is turning his carrer more to the rally racing. I remember the anouncers talking about how his managers, or whoever from the rally team didn't want him trying the double flip.

08-05-2006, 06:23 PM
its ok, the sport will live....and its growing so fast, it makes you wonder what the next 5 or 10 years will bring

Warnerade
08-05-2006, 06:37 PM
I couldnt say it better. Even if this is a quad site i still look up to travis the most. It isnt even funny how skilled he is in his sport so dont talk bad about him. There is nothing Travis has ever done to get anything bad said about him. He is an amazing rider and a really good person. I think he wil try to do the front flip for next year never done anything to have anything bad said about him? You must be joking.

He did a backflip in an AMA supercross race over the finish line double..and didnt even land it. That right there is just cocky, and the AMA said if he ever does it again they are pulling his license for good. Not to mention it makes him look like an ***...and his sponsors.

One more thing...he might sprang his wrist and be out of the sport for 8 months...hes a *****.

great guy and an incredible rider by far...but you shoulda thought about your statement a little more.

Warnerade
08-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by FQX Ryder
He said the nac nac underflip was cooler and that backflips are dumb.. backflips are dumb...