PDA

View Full Version : dreams

Jake250ex
08-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Alright, I am 17 and when I turned 15 I got my dream car - a 1987 Monte Carlo SS. For a year I worked on it, did everything I wanted to do to it and drove it for a while, got tired of it and sold it. I also have been going out with this girl now for a little while and we are really close. I know so far it sounds really weird but hear me out.

EVERY TIME and I mean EVERY time I fall asleep I am in that monte carlo with my girlfriend and we are trying to find a house to buy? I cant make any sence of this, usually I dont get worked up over something silly like this but its happened about 50 times in a row now and it's obviously gotta mean something. Whats your take on it?

:confused:

lghickman21
08-04-2006, 06:22 PM
it is either you thinking what might have been or telling you that your car was in your dreams and you got tired of it and if you marry the girl you will get tired of her too.:ermm: Just my take on it.

Pappy
08-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Your brain is telling you that you should have ditched the girl and kept the car

08-04-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Your brain is telling you that you should have ditched the girl and kept the car :blah:

Honda TRX250ex
08-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Your brain is telling you that you should have ditched the girl and kept the car
Thats what im thinking! Go find that car or get another one.