PDA

View Full Version : this sucks............

440bigborekit
08-04-2006, 03:21 PM
today i was messing around on my track with my crf and i noticed that my bike was handeling like chit so on the way beck up the trail i hit a corner and lot control and went over the bars and my leg smacked a tree hard i was about 3rd tapped so i just went ot the hospital and they said my acl and my quad muscle are both torn and im gonig to probably need surgery within 6 weeks this sucks so bad man i hate surgery i hope i can recover quick enough and my bike got away with only bent bars comes to find out my rear spokes were realy loose and i found out the hard way.

Pappy
08-04-2006, 03:23 PM
It sucks you got hurt...

but why is it that folks know there is a handling issue and they go for that last jump or corner KNOWING something isnt right:p

"Welp, I knew I had an issue with my brakes, but I figured I would just go down one more mountain before i called it a day"....lol

440bigborekit
08-04-2006, 03:26 PM
i was taking it easy i usually come up that trail 5th tapped but its totally my fault i know that ill never ride with my bike like that again and on a good note i just got off the phone with the doc he said its a 85 percent chance i dont gotta have surgery.....i hope i dont lol

08-04-2006, 04:54 PM
good luck man...

440bigborekit
08-04-2006, 05:49 PM
the doc called and said as they were looking at my m.r.i results they had a guy from roger williams come in for a real evaluation and i deff dont need the sergery but if i get into another crash like this which this is the second time i am deff going to need surgery and mabie even a artifical knee cap becuase all the damage....... god was deff. with me today man it could have been so much worse they said im just so happy im gonig to make it without surgery so in six weeks ill be ripping it up again after this long healing process...

-brian