PDA

View Full Version : X Games

FasstMidnightZ
08-03-2006, 08:07 PM
Ok people, What are your thoughts on this year's X Games? Know of any rumors on tricks happening? What parts are you excited for? I'm thinking this year will be alot better than last..Which last year wasn't too great in my opinion. I also hope a double backflip (travis) or the trick Chuck pulled is done by someone. I personally think the best part is going to be the Moto x best trick..of course.

nowukno
08-03-2006, 08:11 PM
Yeah , i can't wait for moto x best trick tommorrow night. I hope pastrana tries the double backflip. I love watching anything that involves the moto x guys. I also usually look foward to watching dave mirra but he's out with injury. :(

FasstMidnightZ
08-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Yeah usually the bmx dirt is pretty sicc. They can pull some crazy stuff.

shftmx300ex
08-03-2006, 08:30 PM
in a magazine travis said hes never doing the double again, it scared the **** out of him..he had the hit the jump at 50mph. he also says the format isnt right at the Xgames, the landings are rock hard and the jumps arent set far apart enough to get the 2 rotations. he said "To do it at competion would be like jumping out of a 3 story building and landing on concrete" when is the motox anyways? is it tomarrow? and what time?

3exrider23
08-03-2006, 08:48 PM
pastrana already landed the double flip. if u go on myspace videos n search dirtbike double backflip u will see it. it was so crazy!

shftmx300ex
08-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by 3exrider23
pastrana already landed the double flip. if u go on myspace videos n search dirtbike double backflip u will see it. it was so crazy!
i know he did...ive seen it. if you read what i wrote ull see that he said hes not doing it again.

TheFontMaster
08-03-2006, 09:09 PM
I forgot it was on untill about 10 minutes before it went off. I'll have to remember to watch it the next couple days. The ones I wanna see are motoX, skate/BMX big air, and the rally racing.

nowukno
08-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by shftmx300ex
when is the motox anyways? is it tomarrow? and what time?

Tommorrow (friday) @ 9 pm est , im pretty sure.

theTman
08-04-2006, 04:40 AM
if its anything like bmx last night...x games will be STUPID

yeah lets start the x games when bmx has 4 guys left to run

hey espn get rid of your stupid little shows like fishing and put more extreme sports on