PDA

View Full Version : Anyone intersted in AC Pro pegs?

dustinb
08-03-2006, 04:53 PM
I just sold a set of AC pro peg nerfs on ebay, but as it turns out they are for an 86 and 87 only and i thougth they woudl work on all years. But yea so the winner cannot use them so i will offer them here for the price they sold for, which was 200.00 shipped. let me know They are In great shape and teeth are very shaprp, no bends or anything wrong with them

250R-Dee
08-03-2006, 05:18 PM
The difference bewteen the '86-'87 and the '88-'89 pegs is the mount that bolts to the frame.

dustinb
08-03-2006, 05:30 PM
haha yea, i thought the mounts that AC includes were able to coompensate o well tho. 200.00 to your door and you can have some nice propegs

DezSled
08-03-2006, 08:34 PM
dustin, can you come up with the tracking # you said you were going to get me? It would be kinda nice to see and track the shipment of the item I purchased off of you.

dustinb
08-03-2006, 11:06 PM
honestly its in my car somewhere............you WILL have the motor tommarow it was guaraanteed there by friday!! so you will have it tommarow, also when you do get be sure to report back and let everyone know what a GREAT deal you got and they missed out on

And the nerf bars are SOLD!!!

DezSled
08-04-2006, 12:03 AM
Everyone dustin did indeed come thru with a tracking # that I Requested when I purchased the motor thru paypal. Dustin if you would have just taken the time to get me that # none of my posts would have been needed. Telling me 3 times doesn;t convince me, a tracking # does. I checked ups and I it did convince me of your word. I bet that the motor is a sweet one, and that I will appreciate it. I will let everyone know how nice it is. Right on dude

did you sell the 19" front shocks?